Can't enter these, but

Chanticocat

Sep 20, 2014
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Hank, Ta-hank and Emma
ya don't wanna get me started on dress up and costume contests.
bebestage-1.jpgDulce won "Best Dressed" at the Valentine's Social that year. She won three out of the four years that she attended.
cherrydress.jpg Dulce's first "mom sewn" dress created to hide the spay scar and fur loss when she first came home.
gameday.jpg A U of A cheerleader dress created for Dulce worn for ESPN Gameday 2009. I need to find the better pics though
.IMG_2590-1.jpg Another one created just for Miss Dulce...She was the cutest little alligator ever. Shoulda seen this from the top.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Such a cute photos -lovely bullies x

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Love the pics!! She's absolutely adorable. Her name too, perfect!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Love them!,, you made all those outfits/ costumes?? Great work.... Many member a would buy if you sold, they are always looking for clothes and bully clothes are hard to find.

what do you mean about not being able to enter?

OP
Chanticocat

Chanticocat

Sep 20, 2014
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Hank, Ta-hank and Emma
That's our original wagon. Daisy (in the red t shirt bottom pic) was 11 when we adopted her and just couldn't get around well anymore. Daisy passed June 27 of this year at the age of 14. Dulce passed June 27th of 2013. (yeah..I know. The dates...) Dulce was 3 1/2 when her breeder abandon her after her emergency spay. He hadn't even given her a name. I started sewing for her to cover up her spay incision and hair loss from previous poor care. i just got carried away with it because she was so excited about her outfits. An outfit ment she was going to get to go somewhere and get more attention.
My sewing skills aren't up to selling stuff, but I can offer ideas. I don't really use patterns. I use measurements. Lots of stuff from Dollar Tree Thats where the alligator costume stuff came from.The headpiece and several green dish towels and a head band cost 5 bucks. I just had a little cut and sew to do.

Tank rides in the new Radio Flyer which is a Town and Country. ( removable stake sides for easier loading) I think he likes it. The old one will be restored eventually.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.