Orion talks about October being breast cancer month

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Thanks Orion...I'll go get my ta-tas checked! Is it bad the highlight of my day is an Orion video..lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Baby O you are so right! I will schedule my appointment ASAP!

But.... :hmm: I'm pretty sure you're mamma has been stealing my trophies too. She says it's because the arcade entices her by saying "you can take this high score if you try!". So maybe that's [MENTION=6717]dolphin[/MENTION] 's excuse....? I do agree though we gotta try to steal some trophies from him. I managed only one yesterday!!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
HAAAAA!!! the arcade entices her by saying "you can take this high score if you try!" :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: @Libra926 I was laughing so hard watching this!

That's hysterical! I wake up every morning with 30+ emails telling me my high scores have been taken, just trying to keep up over here.

p.s. Buster doesn't like pink you can tell by his reaction in that picture! :ROFL:

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
In my defense I thought you really were enticing me to take your high score by putting that. I never see it on mine. So what do you have to say about that?

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
In my defense I thought you really were enticing me to take your high score by putting that. I never see it on mine. So what do you have to say about that?

When you have the high score on a game it says the same to everyone else, you can take this high score if you try! I have to protect my eleventy thousand trophies :yes: or [MENTION=4573]Ftse 100[/MENTION] will take them all!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So, let's see....

ta-ta check --- done
comfy pet pad purchase -- done (even bought some toys too)
trophy stealing -- I am IN!!!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Oh Orion I just love your videos. I also have to schedule my smashing. Unfortunately, I have to have mine smashed twice a year!!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
When you have the high score on a game it says the same to everyone else, you can take this high score if you try! I have to protect my eleventy thousand trophies :yes: or [MENTION=4573]Ftse 100[/MENTION] will take them all!!

Oh yeah sure Phil you keep taking mine I have been trying to catch you and Cheryl [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] keeps taking mine too.

Seriously Orion you are very good at telling us all to get our Ta Ta's checked as we all should mine is scheduled in January but I could not see your video just heard your sweet little voice which all ways gives me a smile and Ftse sits and looks at the computer wondering what that sweet sound is.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.