Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Ha!!! So cute! He looks like he loves it!

OP
Chanticocat

Chanticocat

Sep 20, 2014
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Hank, Ta-hank and Emma
So much better than leaving him home. Tank came to us with the xrays of his hips, knees and shoulders. They can't be repaired. We are going to use Adequan injections, Rimadyl and Companion 4 laser treatments to manage pain. I'm also looking in to a brace for his shoulder to prevent it from "winging" outwards. I'm working on an idea for a no-slip foam cushion for the wagon bottom. He's a sweet boy. We are so glad to be his forever family.

He makes the wagon look good.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Very cute… we have wagon that we use for Wally as well. Sorry to hear about your baby, I have a boxer that I have started the Adequan injections.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Now -this is mega cute-hes very lucky to have you xx

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I LOVE it...... and I love the purple door too!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So much better than leaving him home. Tank came to us with the xrays of his hips, knees and shoulders. They can't be repaired. We are going to use Adequan injections, Rimadyl and Companion 4 laser treatments to manage pain. I'm also looking in to a brace for his shoulder to prevent it from "winging" outwards. I'm working on an idea for a no-slip foam cushion for the wagon bottom. He's a sweet boy. We are so glad to be his forever family.

He makes the wagon look good.

Missed all this with my first read...... so happy he is with you and getting the TLC he needs. My girl, Banks, also gets laser treatments, Deramaxx and Gabapetin for her back and hip issues... all in the managment of the pain as there is not fix for all the arthitis she has going on. Hugs to you all....

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
How Awesome. I never thought of the wagon. I'm buying a wagon tomorrow. Thanks for the idea. Sorry to hear about Tank. One day at a time. The guys at EBN can help you. I will pray for you & Tank. Ralphie

OP
Chanticocat

Chanticocat

Sep 20, 2014
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Hank, Ta-hank and Emma
Thanks so much for the support on this. Tank is our 6th bulldog and Lulu ( adopted same day) makes 7th. Hank (my avatar ) is our first and is coming up on 9. We lost our third (Midge) at the age of 7 to acute renal failure. We had her a year and 6 days. Never saw that coming. Little Midge was coming off meds for upper respiratory when we brought her home and we were aware of neurologic issues. I soon discovered she also had a cleft palate. Lost number 2(Dulce ) at 8 to liver failure June 27th 2013. She had been with us since the age of 3 1/2 after being abandoned at the vet office where I worked by her breeder. We lost Daisy at the age of 14 to congestive heart failure on June 27th (yes, that date is correct ) 2014. Daisy was adopted at 11 years old. Tank and Lulu joined us on Sept 12 this year. Having been through it a few times and worked for our veterinarians I can pretty much walk in the door and know what my ex boss will want to do as far as tests, xrays , prescriptions etc.
Tank is going to have the best we can get for him care wise and all the attention he can handle. He already has the local pupperazzi calling his name when we go to the bookstore or Petsmart.

Ralphie, I would love to hear about your bullies. Thank you so much for the prayers.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
How cute!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.