New Backyard

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Lola looks so happy with her new place, she beautiful looking girl. Hmmm not sure how to help with the digging Thank god Bazza does not do it ! He loves his backyard.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Wally ONLY prefers to dig holes at the crack of dawn… between 6-7am. The craziest time of my entire day… :yell: I'm getting Lily on the bus, and Marcus is coming over for preschool ride or to hang out for the day. So glad that Wally keeps me on my toes… Lol

OP
foxy131

foxy131

Feb 15, 2014
Wally ONLY prefers to dig holes at the crack of dawn… between 6-7am. The craziest time of my entire day… :yell: I'm getting Lily on the bus, and Marcus is coming over for preschool ride or to hang out for the day. So glad that Wally keeps me on my toes… Lol

We can't leave her alone for 2 seconds outside because of the trouble she'll get into. But she does love having one or both my boyfriend and I outside with her. She likes it when her entire family is together. She crawled between us on the couch and passed out last night after we played "fetch." She's still learning how to bring it back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
We can't leave her alone for 2 seconds outside because of the trouble she'll get into. But she does love having one or both my boyfriend and I outside with her. She likes it when her entire family is together. She crawled between us on the couch and passed out last night after we played "fetch." She's still learning how to bring it back.

Wally wants me to go outside & play w/him at 6am… in my pj's of course, NOT happening!!! Lol Fetch is hard for bullies, they seem to bring it back & then want to play tug-o-war for you to get it from them.

OP
foxy131

foxy131

Feb 15, 2014
Wally wants me to go outside & play w/him at 6am… in my pj's of course, NOT happening!!! Lol Fetch is hard for bullies, they seem to bring it back & then want to play tug-o-war for you to get it from them.

Lola definitely wants to play tug-o-war. But she doesn't like to get up that early. We'll open the door to her crate and she'll just lay there and look at me like, "Mom, Just 5 more minutes."

0470944ecadff46a7089aa928d33386f.jpg

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
Lola is beautiful!! And poor Wally bless his heart he's something else haha