ecc63bb5abd5964b94f0862444efd847.jpg

He's growing up too fast! [emoji24]

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=11809]singingintherain[/MENTION]...He is such a cutie...I can't stand his face in the bottom pic...too adorableā™”ā™”ā™”ā™” Cuteness over loadā™„ā™„ā™„

OP
singingintherain

singingintherain

May 7, 2014
Midwest
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pumba
[MENTION=11809]singingintherain[/MENTION]...He is such a cutie...I can't stand his face in the bottom pic...too adorableā™”ā™”ā™”ā™” Cuteness over load[emoji813][emoji813][emoji813]

He's looking like a future Abercombie dog model [emoji38]

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=11809]singingintherain[/MENTION]...Blue Steele! !!!!

Jamison11

Jan 18, 2014
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Floyd
What a cutie!! He looks mischievous in the latest one. Love it [emoji7]

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
One very sweet face... Love the floppy ears!,,

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Such a little sweetie.

mrsjamieforrest

Sep 11, 2014
Country
en_US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
It's amazing how much they change within a month to two months! And the fact that that stuffed animal is still in tact amazes me even more! We have a toy/stuffed animal life span of about a day or two in this house!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
SysmƤ
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Too sweet in both pics! In my opinion bullies are at their best at every age.

OP
singingintherain

singingintherain

May 7, 2014
Midwest
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pumba
And the fact that that stuffed animal is still in tact amazes me even more! We have a toy/stuffed animal life span of about a day or two in this house!

The one in the latest picture is actually his second green Lamb Chop. We threw away his smaller Lamb Chop and the first green Lamb Chop since we were in the process of moving. He had the massive case of the runs at that time and had gotten both of them soiled in the process. And being that he's spoiled, I replaced the green Lamb Chop. :)

I find that the Lamb Chop stuffed toys surprisingly sturdy though. We've had this second one for 1 month now. His first small one, we had for 2 months. He likes to cuddle with them. And whenever the green Lamb Chop is left outside of his crate, he makes sure he goes up to check up on her to make sure she's ok once he is released from his crate. [emoji38]

mrsjamieforrest

Sep 11, 2014
Country
en_US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
The one in the latest picture is actually his second green Lamb Chop. We threw away his smaller Lamb Chop and the first green Lamb Chop since we were in the process of moving. He had the massive case of the runs at that time and had gotten both of them soiled in the process. And being that he's spoiled, I replaced the green Lamb Chop. :)

I find that the Lamb Chop stuffed toys surprisingly sturdy though. We've had this second one for 1 month now. His first small one, we had for 2 months. He likes to cuddle with them. And whenever the green Lamb Chop is left outside of his crate, he makes sure he goes up to check up on her to make sure she's ok once he is released from his crate. [emoji38]

That is too precious! It's amazing how they can be with their toys! I'm still trying to find Bentley one to cuddle with...nothing last more than a day here [emoji53]

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.