Sir Barkley Meatgrinder~9 months old; 60 lbs.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Hi Scott and welcome to you and Barkley. I love his name. Barkley is absolutely gorgeous, and he's a huge guy. 60 lbs at 9 months old, he's not even fully grown yet. Is he an Old Enflish Bulldog? My guys are both 2 years old, and weigh 45 lbs. You will love it on this site, you'll find lots of great information and articles, and lots of great people, who are always willing to answer your questions, give advice, and share experiences. We are a bunch of crazy bully lovers, and we have a lt of fun on here as well. I hope to see more of you and Barkley on here, and lots more pictures of Barkley please.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Beautiful boy xx

OP
Scott Ross

Scott Ross

Feb 19, 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Barkley
:welcome3:Hi Scott and welcome to you and Barkley. I love his name. Barkley is absolutely gorgeous, and he's a huge guy. 60 lbs at 9 months old, he's not even fully grown yet. Is he an Old Enflish Bulldog? My guys are both 2 years old, and weigh 45 lbs. You will love it on this site, you'll find lots of great information and articles, and lots of great people, who are always willing to answer your questions, give advice, and share experiences. We are a bunch of crazy bully lovers, and we have a lt of fun on here as well. I hope to see more of you and Barkley on here, and lots more pictures of Barkley please.
Monica, he is AKC English. ...He is a handful. Crazy thing about his size is that his daddy is a "mini" and weighs 35 lbs.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Well maybe the genes skipped a generation, and he got his Grandfathers size. Lol. Every bully is different in size, weight, height, just like children. Either that or you have to stop feeding him super foods. Lol. He's gorgeous. I wonder how big he'll get fully grown? Bulldogs typically grow in height and weight the first year,and fill out the second year.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
What a hunk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=11176]Scott Ross[/MENTION]...Barkley is a cutie pie....love his smile♡♡♡

julescoffman

Sep 26, 2014
florence sc
Bulldog(s) Names
Jasmine and Ruger
I believe my pup Ruger is going to be a big boy also,his feet are huge,and he's just 9weeks old:)
Sent from my PM23300 using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
handsome boy!

Most Reactions