Chubby
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]...she looks so happy♡♡♡♡love it♡

mrsjamieforrest

Sep 11, 2014
Country
en_US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
Lol. I have decided that instead of buying toys that last 10 mins and cost a fortune, it would be a better idea to drive down the highway with my window open and throw my money out. Why do we continue to waste our money?

Just literally laughed out loud! This makes perfect sense! I'm actually gonna go take a ride right now and chunk a few 5's out of the window considering the last 3 toys I was told to buy by the pet store are completely chewed up in to slobber soup! I really don't know what else to do...

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Just literally laughed out loud! This makes perfect sense! I'm actually gonna go take a ride right now and chunk a few 5's out of the window considering the last 3 toys I was told to buy by the pet store are completely chewed up in to slobber soup! I really don't know what else to do...

Banks destorys everything.... only think she hasn't are nylabones, Kongs, antlers and this one ball from Petco (soft rubber spike). So, whenever I want to let her have some destruction time, I go to 5-below ot Dollar General and get her some toys that I know are just going to hit the can in less than an hour.

mrsjamieforrest

Sep 11, 2014
Country
en_US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
Banks destorys everything.... only think she hasn't are nylabones, Kongs, antlers and this one ball from Petco (soft rubber spike). So, whenever I want to let her have some destruction time, I go to 5-below ot Dollar General and get her some toys that I know are just going to hit the can in less than an hour.

Glad to know Bentley isn't the only one! He literally destroys everything! I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and get a really expensive one that could possibly last longer than 3-5 days!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Her last b-day gift is done--- she is quite proud of herself

dy4edy8e.jpg

:ROFL: "NEXT!"

- - - Updated - - -

my thoughts were NEXT

I thought the same thing..lol..