Mugsy and Peanut

MugsyBully

Sep 18, 2014
Country
en_US
Bulldog(s) Names
Mugsy
Firstly... Thank you for all the kind comments and welcomes to this Forum. This is new territory for us with Mugsy our 8 week old Old English Bully. My wife has wanted one since forever and the stars just happened to align for this to come to fruition. We excitedly have opened our home to Mugsy and will give him a lifetime of love. Our other babies are Peanut a female rescue terrier mix and Bella a 20 lb. female cat( not a inch of fat on her either ) have accepted Mugsy. This will be a learning experience for us for sure. I've been reading other topics here and have learned a few things about the breed I'm sure I wouldn't have learned otherwise. I'm looking forward to keeping our new Bully Family involved in this journey.
Woody

45eb171782378c6dbc238bf4113ed8a1.jpg

OP
MugsyBully

MugsyBully

Sep 18, 2014
Country
en_US
Bulldog(s) Names
Mugsy
Oops!! Mugsy is 12 weeks old!! I guess I just want him to stay a baby!! I absolutely love them being Puppies. Oh well..... Life rolls on.

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
remember to take tons of pics at this age it goes so fast, a nice warm Ioving family Mugsy has it good - Congrats

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Both are sweetie pies.... Glad you found and joined us!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
What a little cutie. So happy everyone is getting along well and having fun.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.