Orion talks about Vegas's broken elbow

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
No truer words have been spoken! I don't even think it's the company that he craves more so than the habit. He even has to get up on the couch a certain way. He does it only on one side. Same with the bed.Even though he's perfectly capable of climbing up the bed stairs to get into the bed, I have to be by him to help him. Whether he needs it or not!

I see what you mean about "habit".
When you mentioned the couch, I literally spit up my tea. Blue's the exact same way.
He'll only go up one side of the couch. Once up, he'll make a run for the other side if that's where he wants to go.

The craziness of it just makes me wanna scream.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I see what you mean about "habit".
When you mentioned the couch, I literally spit up my tea. Blue's the exact same way.
He'll only go up one side of the couch. Once up, he'll make a run for the other side if that's where he wants to go.

The craziness of it just makes me wanna scream.

Our house has a race track basically around the stairs. So from the kitchen I can either go left or right and end up at the bottom of the stairs and front door. It's a big circle. Vegas likes to go to bed when his daddy goes to bed. If daddy heads through the kitchen and through the dining room and living room, Vegas won't go. He will cry until his dad comes back through the kitchen and goes down the hallway by the laundry room and bathroom. That is the way he normally goes up the stairs to bed. He does not want to go left he wants to go right.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Our house has a race track basically around the stairs. So from the kitchen I can either go left or right and end up at the bottom of the stairs and front door. It's a big circle. Vegas likes to go to bed when his daddy goes to bed. If daddy heads through the kitchen and through the dining room and living room, Vegas won't go. He will cry until his dad comes back through the kitchen and goes down the hallway by the laundry room and bathroom. That is the way he normally goes up the stairs to bed. He does not want to go left he wants to go right.

WOW.. WOW.. WOW..... WOW!! :eek:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I'll take Vegas.... Baby O... be nice to your brother he has a boo-boo

MyStellaBully

Aug 20, 2013
Geneva, Illinois
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella
Ahh. Poor Vegas. Rest up sweet boy so Orion can torment you again!! Get well soon! [emoji8]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh no this is going to be a long healing time..... Hope he gets better sooner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions