Orion talks about Vegas's broken elbow

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Poor sweet Vegas. I hope he gets better soon.

Brutus would cry when we first got him. he was used to sleeping with his people. We just had to deal with his crying when we put him in his room, he eventually stopped after a few weeks.
I hope you all can find a way to get some good, needed rest.

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
mom is not aIIowed to puII her hair out anymore and Vegas needs to be with Orion - mom needs a vacation away from it aII - :goodpost:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lol. I love Orion's videos, they are so cute. Poor Vegas, I hope he heals quickly, so he can sleep in his bed again.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Well I can tell you guys that last night did not go how we intended. Someone got his way! This is what I woke up to!
2ureru2u.jpg

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
His moaning reminds me of him looking for pepperoni pizza! Be nice Orion, you cannot ship your brother off! Poor baby boy.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION] it was the exact same thing. He was sitting at my feet crying like a baby. Except for this time he wasn't doing any of the licking. He simply wanted to go to bed. I started off putting him in his kennel downstairs and he was so pathetic that I opened up the kennel and opened up the stairway. He walked very slowly up the stairs and then he laid on the floor for the first half the night. He finally crawled into bed with us about 3 AM.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
What a sweet boy. Bullys really are soooo attatched to their people. Such love bugs!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
What a sweet boy. Bullys really are soooo attatched to their people. Such love bugs!

Vegas is very attached. Even right now as I'm eating breakfast....Vegas is laying on me. Touching me. Orion? She is climbing on the other couch....across the arm rest. She is trying to get to the packaging from a t-shirt delivery from yesterday. She is up and she is making every second count. Vegas is taking his after breakfast nap.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Is there any way you guys can take the mattress downstairs and sleep with him? I'm a big pushover, wouldn't be able to handle the crying.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Is there any way you guys can take the mattress downstairs and sleep with him? I'm a big pushover, wouldn't be able to handle the crying.

There's many nights that I have slept with him on the couch after a seizure and such. But if he's able, he wants to be upstairs in the bed. he is seven years old. He's got his routine and no one is going to break that. We've tried.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
These bullies.. WHY ARE THEY SO OCD??!!

No truer words have been spoken! I don't even think it's the company that he craves more so than the habit. He even has to get up on the couch a certain way. He does it only on one side. Same with the bed.Even though he's perfectly capable of climbing up the bed stairs to get into the bed, I have to be by him to help him. Whether he needs it or not!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Poor Vegas. I hope he heals quickly. Only thing I can think of would be to move the bed down stairs and sleep with him there. lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online