Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 21 of 21

Thread: Orion talks about Vegas's broken elbow

  1. #13
    The Ultimate Sourmug nycbullymama's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Posts
    5,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    1414

    Default Re: Orion talks about Vegas's broken elbow

    These bullies.. WHY ARE THEY SO OCD??!!


  2. #14
    Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Libra926's Avatar
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    7,813
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    1148
    Blog Entries
    44

    Default Re: Orion talks about Vegas's broken elbow

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueberrys Mom View Post
    These bullies.. WHY ARE THEY SO OCD??!!
    No truer words have been spoken! I don't even think it's the company that he craves more so than the habit. He even has to get up on the couch a certain way. He does it only on one side. Same with the bed.Even though he's perfectly capable of climbing up the bed stairs to get into the bed, I have to be by him to help him. Whether he needs it or not!

  3. #15
    The New Casper Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Marine91's Avatar
    Real Name
    Todd
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Blips and Chitz
    Posts
    8,480
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harlea
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2586

    Default Re: Orion talks about Vegas's broken elbow

    Poor Vegas. I hope he heals quickly. Only thing I can think of would be to move the bed down stairs and sleep with him there. lol
    Bulldogs are like potato chips. You just can't stop with one.

  4. #16
    The Ultimate Sourmug nycbullymama's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Posts
    5,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    1414

    Default Re: Orion talks about Vegas's broken elbow

    Quote Originally Posted by Libra926 View Post
    No truer words have been spoken! I don't even think it's the company that he craves more so than the habit. He even has to get up on the couch a certain way. He does it only on one side. Same with the bed.Even though he's perfectly capable of climbing up the bed stairs to get into the bed, I have to be by him to help him. Whether he needs it or not!

    I see what you mean about "habit".
    When you mentioned the couch, I literally spit up my tea. Blue's the exact same way.
    He'll only go up one side of the couch. Once up, he'll make a run for the other side if that's where he wants to go.

    The craziness of it just makes me wanna scream.


  5. #17
    Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Libra926's Avatar
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    7,813
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    1148
    Blog Entries
    44

    Default Re: Orion talks about Vegas's broken elbow

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueberrys Mom View Post
    I see what you mean about "habit".
    When you mentioned the couch, I literally spit up my tea. Blue's the exact same way.
    He'll only go up one side of the couch. Once up, he'll make a run for the other side if that's where he wants to go.

    The craziness of it just makes me wanna scream.
    Our house has a race track basically around the stairs. So from the kitchen I can either go left or right and end up at the bottom of the stairs and front door. It's a big circle. Vegas likes to go to bed when his daddy goes to bed. If daddy heads through the kitchen and through the dining room and living room, Vegas won't go. He will cry until his dad comes back through the kitchen and goes down the hallway by the laundry room and bathroom. That is the way he normally goes up the stairs to bed. He does not want to go left he wants to go right.

  6. #18
    The Ultimate Sourmug nycbullymama's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Posts
    5,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    1414

    Default Re: Orion talks about Vegas's broken elbow

    Quote Originally Posted by Libra926 View Post
    Our house has a race track basically around the stairs. So from the kitchen I can either go left or right and end up at the bottom of the stairs and front door. It's a big circle. Vegas likes to go to bed when his daddy goes to bed. If daddy heads through the kitchen and through the dining room and living room, Vegas won't go. He will cry until his dad comes back through the kitchen and goes down the hallway by the laundry room and bathroom. That is the way he normally goes up the stairs to bed. He does not want to go left he wants to go right.
    WOW.. WOW.. WOW..... WOW!!


  7. #19
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    40,194
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    11531

    Default Re: Orion talks about Vegas's broken elbow

    I'll take Vegas.... Baby O... be nice to your brother he has a boo-boo
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  8. #20
    Pet Sitter MyStellaBully's Avatar
    Real Name
    Carrie
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Geneva, Illinois
    Posts
    344
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Stella
    Likes (Received)
    28

    Default Re: Orion talks about Vegas's broken elbow

    Ahh. Poor Vegas. Rest up sweet boy so Orion can torment you again!! Get well soon!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #21
    Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    bullmama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    25,362
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2312
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Orion talks about Vegas's broken elbow

    Oh no this is going to be a long healing time..... Hope he gets better sooner.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •