brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I love pit bull. Super sexy! I was just talking to a friend tonight. She is a stage hand and she did the build for his concert and said he is great looking and a really really nice guy!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I love pit bull. Super sexy! I was just talking to a friend tonight. She is a stage hand and she did the build for his concert and said he is great looking and a really really nice guy!
at last common ground, LOL!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Good grief… I guess we need to start a MAN CANDY thread… Lol eh?!! [MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] [MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION]

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Hey whats wrong with 40's? I love being 44 almost 45. Personally I think this is the best decade so far. Kids are independent and hubby and I can be human again!
Wait till you get to your 50's even better Rosalie

good look fur babies there [MENTION=6047]jimmyjj[/MENTION]

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
LOL funny thread :ROFL:, its seems whenever [MENTION=6047]jimmyjj[/MENTION] posts photos (great pics by the way) the thread gets out of control and all of a sudden it is about flirting, age, cougars, hunky shirtless guys in their forties and fifties. :D

OP
jimmyjj

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
LOL funny thread :ROFL:, its seems whenever @jimmyjj posts photos (great pics by the way) the thread gets out of control and all of a sudden it is about flirting, age, cougars, hunky shirtless guys in their forties and fifties. :D

i am 39 thank you very much :whistle:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
LOL funny thread :ROFL:, its seems whenever [MENTION=6047]jimmyjj[/MENTION] posts photos (great pics by the way) the thread gets out of control and all of a sudden it is about flirting, age, cougars, hunky shirtless guys in their forties and fifties. :D
Jimmy brings out the best in us!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.