The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
nice wish it were a bit slower to see the pictures better however it does show how much you love each other - precious

OP
mrsjamieforrest

mrsjamieforrest

Sep 11, 2014
Country
en_US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
nice wish it were a bit slower to see the pictures better however it does show how much you love each other - precious

Thank you! This should make it a little easier to see!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410884676.519856.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1410884694.652036.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1410884709.787719.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1410884728.372766.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1410884747.308164.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1410884763.242516.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1410884780.725870.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1410884816.096867.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1410884833.432118.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1410884885.134587.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So cool... Really see how much the change so quickly!

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
Much better. Loved the pictures. Does it seem like 9 months? The boys will be 6 months old next week and I was ready after 3 months to open the door and wish them the best. Now it seems like yesterday. The puppy times go by really fast in reverse. Although next time I think it might be easier to go next time with two wives versus puppies. Providing the wives can hit the pee pads.

OP
mrsjamieforrest

mrsjamieforrest

Sep 11, 2014
Country
en_US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
Much better. Loved the pictures. Does it seem like 9 months? The boys will be 6 months old next week and I was ready after 3 months to open the door and wish them the best. Now it seems like yesterday. The puppy times go by really fast in reverse. Although next time I think it might be easier to go next time with two wives versus puppies. Providing the wives can hit the pee pads.

Thank you! And no it doesn't seem like it's been 9 months at all! Time has flown by so fast...I miss him being that small and snuggly! At times I consider getting another one then I'm like nah immmmmm gooood! Lol he's a handful but I wouldn't trade it for the world! I commend all of you mommas for having 2 or more bully babies!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Although next time I think it might be easier to go next time with two wives versus puppies. Providing the wives can hit the pee pads.

are you really sure about that? :rofl:

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
YES. Two wives versus two puppies. I plan one of the wife's being 90 years old and loaded. Cash coming out of her ears. No children and I have time to sign everything in my name. The second wife 26 years old. Me being 51 I will have her sign a prenup. And give me time to train her before I turn 70. What I spend on Fromm that would cover nails and hairdos. Trips to the vet will cover the attorney charges moving everything into my name. If the old wife gets up at 2:00am like one of the boys to go outside the young wife can let her out. Instead of the boys hunching me the younger wife can..... Well you know. So the bottom line is Yes. Two wives over two puppies any day.

- - - Updated - - -

YES. Two wives versus two puppies. I plan one of the wife's being 90 years old and loaded. Cash coming out of her ears. No children and I have time to sign everything in my name. The second wife 26 years old. Me being 51 I will have her sign a prenup. And give me time to train her before I turn 70. What I spend on Fromm that would cover nails and hairdos. Trips to the vet will cover the attorney charges moving everything into my name. If the old wife gets up at 2:00am like one of the boys to go outside the young wife can let her out. Instead of the boys hunching me the younger wife can..... Well you know. So the bottom line is Yes. Two wives over two puppies any day.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Love it. Great collage. The puppy stage goes by very fast. Sometimes I miss it, most of the time I don't..lol..

@RalphieBoy That's exactly why your wives would prefer two puppies over you!! :p

OP
mrsjamieforrest

mrsjamieforrest

Sep 11, 2014
Country
en_US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
Thank y'all soooo much!
I miss the sleeping and snuggly baby Bentley and start to think well maybe I should get another baby...THEN OUT OF NOWHERE HERE COMES 9 month old 60lb Bentley Bull dozing me over slobber flying everywhere grunting like a pig with a huge 3 1/2 inch paw slapping me to play fetch, then I'm like welllll nahhhhh I'm good! Great thought though!

OP
mrsjamieforrest

mrsjamieforrest

Sep 11, 2014
Country
en_US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley

- - - Updated - - -

That's too funny lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online