Thread: Bentley then and now!

Country
    en_US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Bentley then and now!

Thank y'all soooo much!
    I miss the sleeping and snuggly baby Bentley and start to think well maybe I should get another baby...THEN OUT OF NOWHERE HERE COMES 9 month old 60lb Bentley Bull dozing me over slobber flying everywhere grunting like a pig with a huge 3 1/2 inch paw slapping me to play fetch, then I'm like welllll nahhhhh I'm good! Great thought though!

Country
    en_US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Bentley then and now!

Quote Originally Posted by RalphieBoy View Post
    YES. Two wives versus two puppies. I plan one of the wife's being 90 years old and loaded. Cash coming out of her ears. No children and I have time to sign everything in my name. The second wife 26 years old. Me being 51 I will have her sign a prenup. And give me time to train her before I turn 70. What I spend on Fromm that would cover nails and hairdos. Trips to the vet will cover the attorney charges moving everything into my name. If the old wife gets up at 2:00am like one of the boys to go outside the young wife can let her out. Instead of the boys hunching me the younger wife can..... Well you know. So the bottom line is Yes. Two wives over two puppies any day.

- - - Updated - - -

YES. Two wives versus two puppies. I plan one of the wife's being 90 years old and loaded. Cash coming out of her ears. No children and I have time to sign everything in my name. The second wife 26 years old. Me being 51 I will have her sign a prenup. And give me time to train her before I turn 70. What I spend on Fromm that would cover nails and hairdos. Trips to the vet will cover the attorney charges moving everything into my name. If the old wife gets up at 2:00am like one of the boys to go outside the young wife can let her out. Instead of the boys hunching me the younger wife can..... Well you know. So the bottom line is Yes. Two wives over two puppies any day.
    That's too funny lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads