Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Christian, you click on Go Advanced, it's located beside Post Quick Reply below where you post. Scroll down to where it says Manage attachments, and click on it, on the right hand side, there will be a box that says Add Files, click on that, it will say choose file, and all your pictures on your I Pad will show up, click on the picture you want, and then click on Upload. Once the picture loads, click on Insert Inline and then submit Reply. It seems like a lot of steps, and it took me a while to figure it out, but it's easy once you do it. Give it a try and let me know how you did.

OP
C

Christian1971

Sep 2, 2014
Minnesota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Josie, Zoey
unknown-1.jpgJosie :pray:

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
From the thread simply click on the insert image link...third icon from the left.

Then pick from computer...then pick from camera roll...pick photo...give it time to upload. The insert image box will disappear once it is uploaded....you sometimes will not see the inserted photo until you actually post the thread.

Make sense?

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
Click icon then From computer....chose existing....find photo you want to insert and click photo....then click upload file(s).
Grey box will disappear once photo is uploaded.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.