cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I got this dream catcher decoration in the mail today. So I thought, what the heck, I could sure use some dreams of mine to come true :yes: , and hung the thing up.

Little did I know that a certain someone named Finn would find this dream catcher to be evil and possibly even possessed, for he cannot stop barking at the dang thing. Thought I'd share a clip of his incessant barking.

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
45 minutes later and he's finally calmed down! He still stares at it every now and then but at least the barking has stopped.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OCD! It does not belong there, Momma! Was he trying to jump off the bed at it? Cause Banks would have! :facepalm:

Love Tate's face... 'eh, Mom, what is his issue?'

ThatsBull

Sep 10, 2014
Saskatchewan
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tia
LOL too cute! So far, Tia only barks when someone comes in, and sometimes at the cat (she LOVES to annoy the cat lol).

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
OCD! It does not belong there, Momma! Was he trying to jump off the bed at it? Cause Banks would have! :facepalm:

Love Tate's face... 'eh, Mom, what is his issue?'

Yes, Christine, Finn was definitely trying to jump up at it from the bed; he was very close to the edge. Tate is so used to his brother's shenanigans that he's definitely not fazed by them anymore!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Good grief… I can totally relate!!! Walter drives me insane w/his OCD madness too… right now it's any MOP/BROOM/VACUMM CLEANER!!! Lol

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
They are too much. They funniest thing Brutus has ever done was at Christmas time, Gary has an original elf on the shelf from when he was a kid, and he put it up on the ceiling fan in the living room. Well here comes Mr. Hot Stuff strutting into the room, and he just happened to look up and practically pooped his pants. He near had a stroke and barked at the darned thing for an hour. We could not stop laughing.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
rofl.. Poor Finn. Tate's like "aww man, relax bro it's not gonna bite ya".

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION]...I bought chubby a toy it looks like a tire ball and has a bell inside...He went absolutely nuts when I gave it to him...I don't get it but something is weird to him about this toy!!!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.