Vegas found a girlfriend!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
We took Vegas to our local dog park for about a half hour today and low and behold I finally seen another bully!!! I thought I was the only one!! And of course guess who fell in :luv:??

Meet and Greet!! Yea I found somebody that looks like me and can play like me
:up:

VegassGirlfriend003.jpg

Maybe if I act like I don't care she will "want" me more!!! :whistle:

VegassGirlfriend004.jpg

OK,maybe if I let her get a whiff of my butt she will fall in love?!? :pray:

VegassGirlfriend009.jpg

I am just going to take is slow and watch the sunset with her tonight, just wait until I get you next time, YOUR MINE :luv:

VegassGirlfriend005.jpg

She is 5 months old, the owner was Hispanic and although I can speak some, we really could not communicate very well, I think she is an Old E, by looking at her snout much more of a nose than Vegas, but I could be wrong.

Last edited:
OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Ohhh [MENTION=1621]bfletch13[/MENTION], it makes me want a little girl sooo bad!!! She was only 5 months old and Vegas was putty in her hand! He has NEVER got on top of the table and he jumped right up to be with her, of course I lifted him back down, I was afraid he would hurt his legs. We have 6 months until we can start looking for a house to buy WITH a fenced in yard (My only requirement, I don't care if it had an outhouse, lol) . Although Joe says no, Kelly knows she will have her girl!!! And I am going to do a rescue for sure. After joining this site and seeing all the EB that need homes I already know that will be my choice.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Awwwwww Vegas in love, it just doesn't get any better than that!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] ...........I'll bet she had him by the nose wrinkle inside of 5 minutes. Joe better have a 'man to dog' talk with him. Can't be having our Beach Boy being led around by the short-nose. ;)

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] I told my wife the same thing
about adopting. I love Jozi to death but
if I had known there were so many EB's
that needed homes we might have gone
a different route before getting her.

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Awwe! That is so sweet! I find it amazing to watch other bullies interact with Silva it is so different then any other breed! Its like they know they are bullies and share a special bond!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online