Daddy and Vegas taking a nap

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Although we do not allow Vegas to sleep with us at night, nap time is different, Joe got called out in the middle of the night and had to take a nap earlier today, I had to clean house so I waited for Joe to be in a deep snore and slipped Vegas in our bed so I could clean in peace.

Vegas was in heaven and layed down right away, I opened the door about 20 min later to see this

JoeVegasbed001.jpg

Then I opened the door about 20 minutes after that to see this!! lol, And why can't he sleep with us??? I would have no where to lay!

JoeVegasbed002.jpg

Joe comes out of the bedroom after about an hour and a half with Vegas and told me he would rather sleep in the middle of a busy highway than with Vegas >.<, He said he snored, grunted, moved all over and was pushing against him. I said Now you know how I FEEL sleeping with YOU!!:lol::luv:

Last edited by a moderator:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Those are such adora-bull pics. Vegas sounds line Stig when he sleeps. We only have a double and he tends to wake up a couple of times in the night to reposition so a foot or butt in the face is not unheard of. And when he repositions, I have to as well :angry:. Plus I find it calming to hear him snore ... for now anyways. :up:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Picture this.....3a.m. Out of the blue I'm awakened by hearing Bruce say "Gracie be quiet" when I complain about him waking me up to tell her to be quiet he says, " but she woke me up with her snoring." I didn't hear her snoring any louder than usual, and not any louder than he does. I think he woke himself up snoring to begin with.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
HAHAHAHA, I love how you put him in the bed with him hopefully just to get the pics. thats dedication knowing the hubby wouldn't get proper rest. LMAO. Love Vegas :luv:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
You need to train him to 'hump on command"; then you'll get some great shots... LOL

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Cute pics! I have to say that the pics look just like our house every night! Sometimes I wake up and my legs are hanging off the bed because she has moved onto my side, other times I have bully butt or bully snoring right in my face! Some nights I wish I would have crate trained!! :lol:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] as soon as I get him to NOT hump, I sure as heck am not going to train him TO hump on command, I thought it was soooo funny yesterday at the dog park a big old neutered male approached Vegas and humped him!!! The owner came running and apologized as I was rolling laughing and said "that's OK. he deserves it!!!" Vegas was mortified and honestly a little scared when it happened, he looked at me for support... and all he saw was me cheering on the other dog, :up::lol::p

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online