What do your bullies do while you are EBN'ing?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Look at the tounge it is all curled up!! Don't these pics belong in the 'freaky' photo theme?!

Butler is sooooo cute. Even when he is getting his freak on.

Mine are smart, they are sleeping. Unlike me, who is working on site pages. YAAAAWN!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Stig joins me sometimes. tjese were taken a couple of months ago when I called in sick from work. :whistle:. I was on my laptop on the floor and he was a metre away napping. Once he heard Samson singing, he graciously got up, walked over and did this for a while. I repeated the vid over and over and he didn't move from this spot.

Oh I wish he was beside me right now. :luv:

IMG_0527.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

Last edited:

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] Oh how cute! He is probably thinking why is that crazy bully making those weird sounds LOL

Samson actually paws at my arm and if I don't respond to that right away he will cup his paw when he paws at me so he can pull my arm towards him. Well that hurts so I always give in and pet him with one hand and work the computer with the other. He is very demanding at times LOL

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas will come to my computer chair and put his head on my lap, if I ignore him to long he will go get on the couch where he KNOWS he is not allowed (only the love seat) by the time I stand up he jumps off and grabs a toy and runs laps around me. Most of the time I am on here he has pottied and ate, so he will just snooze by my feet.

OP
sheila

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
haha, bullies are so cute. I like to use my computer in bed so Butler gets up there with me and will sleep, but intermittently beg for attention and stand on the computer. :bully:

ILuvHudson

Jan 19, 2011
PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hudson
Typically, either chewing or playing with one of his toys on his own or sitting next to my feet. But sometimes if I'm watching videos, he'll watch with me. He's the best!

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.