Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Lol so true! Is he allowed in target? I've never seen animals in ours here. Then again I've never seen them at Home Depot either but I see tons of people posting pics with their bullies there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Chubby

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION]...I didn't ask anyone if he could come in...I just put him in the basket and went on my merry way. He had a blast he ate popcorn and the girl@ Starbucks gave him water when I was ordering my coffee. I guess I am lucky he is a good boy!!! ā™”ā™”ā™”

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He does look like a happy camper. I have taken mine to Home Depot before, but never thought about a department store. I thought about Wal Mart once, but ours is a super Wal Mart with a grocery section, figured they would frown on that one. :)

boxorox

Jul 2, 2014
Wisconsin
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
@bullmama...I didn't ask anyone if he could come in...I just put him in the basket and went on my merry way. He had a blast he ate popcorn and the girl@ Starbucks gave him water when I was ordering my coffee. I guess I am lucky he is a good boy!!! ā™”ā™”ā™”

That's so awesome, but I don't think I could bring myself to do it without having permission! Not to mention get Ruby's huge a@@ in a cart.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Around me unless it is a service dog we can only take them to pet stores.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He looks so cute in that cart.

I take Cheli (my Frenchie) to Lowes, Home depot, Home Goods, TJMaxx Michaels and Petco/Petsmart.... no thought to do Target cause all ours have the food section i them and there is a sign, I think, that only service dogs are allowed

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
@bullmama...I didn't ask anyone if he could come in...I just put him in the basket and went on my merry way. He had a blast he ate popcorn and the girl@ Starbucks gave him water when I was ordering my coffee. I guess I am lucky he is a good boy!!! ā™”ā™”ā™”

LOVe it, that you just go on your "merry" way, he certainly must be a good boy, he sure is a very cute boy !!! :D

(Whoohoo THIS IS my 1000 post, yay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
[MENTION=9179]Bazza[/MENTION] congratulations on your 1000th post!

Chubby looks so cute in the cart! Bet he got lots of attention out there. Here dogs are allowed almost everywhere except places where they sell food and Ikea.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.