Outgrown Bed

foxy131

Feb 15, 2014
Lola loves the first bed we got her and even though we've gotten her a new bigger bed that she fits in, she still LOVES her first bed and likes to curl up in it when we're in the living room. I can't bring myself to get rid of it. She doesn't chew on it and I can't believe it's actually lasted this long after hearing so many stories of bullies destroying bed after bed!

Below are 2 pictures. The first was when she was 10 weeks or so when we bought her the bed. The second was taken tonight and she's almost 8 months old.

vaba9ute.jpg
ysube4y4.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
too adorable! leave it for her, as she grows, she will still use it and it will make for some great laughs and photos!
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]... has plenty of her sweet Nitty Pitty Jack getting into small beds

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
too adorable! leave it for her, as she grows, she will still use it and it will make for some great laughs and photos!
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]... has plenty of her sweet Nitty Pitty Jack getting into small beds
Jack loves the small beds. I think it's cause he can curl up in them giving him a 'secure' feeling. He is a Ninny Pitty afterall. :laugh: Here he is right now by my side.

IMG_3318[1].jpg

And here's one of Wilson. Keep that small bed, they love them. I always make sure I have a small one in the kitchen for them. :havemyheart:
2-11-12 (2).jpg

They had matching PINK beds! :laugh:
2-11-12 (10).jpg2-11-12 (11).jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Jack loves the small beds. I think it's cause he can curl up in them giving him a 'secure' feeling. He is a Ninny Pitty afterall. :laugh: Here he is right now by my side.

View attachment 75082

And here's one of Wilson. Keep that small bed, they love them. I always make sure I have a small one in the kitchen for them. :havemyheart:
View attachment 75083

They had matching PINK beds! :laugh:
View attachment 75084View attachment 75085

:happydance: i win.... I suckered you into some of my favorite pictures of your pack..... LOVE these guys!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
too cute, and that bed is in great shape. It's funny how they love the smaller beds. :)

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Amber and Ruby are the destroyers; they will destroy each and every bed I give them. If they don't destroy it they will pee on each others bed just so the other one can not use it. No beds, just a towel on the floor. They love the sofa and my chair and behave in them but give them a bed and it is on like donkey hong, my angels convert into bed destroying heathens. They were both mad last night because they usually sleep with my daughter but she was in a sleep over at a friends house so they weren't allowed in her room without she there :ROFL: so they had to sleep in the livingroom last night. They get into too much trouble unsupervised in her room.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.