wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
We had a few inches of snow last night up here and was able to capture some video of him in the snow on my phone, sorry about the poor quality. Don't expect to much out of this video it is just 37 seconds long and just Guinness walking in snow :lol: So after watching this I realized just how much of a goober I sound on the video hahahaha my gf keeps making fun of me

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Hi is sooo darn cute and has that baby fat, I just want to smoosh him!! :luv: I love the way he finds to walk in your footsteps in the snow so it is not so deep for him.

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
WOW you do sound like a goober!!! :lol:
Just kidding. Isn't it crazy how we think
our voices sound funny. But to everyone
else we are just normal.

Guinness is such a good lookin Bulldog!!!
Can't tell if he like it or was trying to get
to you so you would pick him up. I know
with Jozi it would be the to pick her up.

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
suprisingly he loves the snow, loves to run around and play in it or eat it

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
He is so darn cute. Welcome to the Goober on Video Club. Maybe we should name you Chief Goob... ROFL :p (believe me, I'm no better)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Oooooooo... he is just SssssOoooooo cute!! I want another bulldog puppy now .... :crazy:

I must not get another bulldog ... I must not get another bulldog ... I must not get another bulldog ... I must not get another bulldog ... i must not get another bulldog ... I must not get another bulldog ........... NOPE it's not working .. I want another bulldog ... >.< :eek: :whistle: :crazy: :cool:

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] i almost spit out my drink i laughed so hard when i read that.
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] be strong but i think that may be a losing battle hahaha

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
HAHA he is like a red and white polar bear!!! One of the reasons I named mine Bear because he looked like a polar bear when he was a baby.

I am going to steal him. Too damn cute!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I replayed that over and over. Too cute. I think I have a new nickname for Guiness. He is chubs. So cute and chubby! :luv:

What is it that you say toward the end? Pupalicious? Cupalicious? I keep replaying but cannot figure it out!

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
very cute bullie. we got a few inches of snow in texas the other day and i took spike & sparkles out im gonna have to post pixs soon...its sooo funny the bullies were like sooo confused wondering what is this white stuff?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online