Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
First off.................hello! I've missed that sweet boy something fierce! You got a new kitty! What's his/her name? Does he/she just love love love Moe?

OP
Telly03

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Yes, we have a new kitty, despite my objections... Peggy has been feeding the outside kitties, and we noticed one was preggo. The Preggo cat disappeared for awhile, then showed up one day with a kitten. I tried putting my foot down saying "no way" to bringing in a ferral cat, but as soon as the kitten was old enough to cross the street and go under a parked car, Peggy snatched her.

After pouting awhile over losing that battle, Peggy asked me what we should name her... I wanted to go with "Chupacabra", but again, I think Peggy just asks me these things to show me who wears the pants... her name is "Lillo".

Moe loves hanging out with the kitty, and will play with her by nudging her while receiving a barrage of kitty paw attacks, then proceeds to cover her in slobber. When he has had enough, he will smash her with his paw, in a gentle yet definitive manner, and she will get the message. He also will stand there as if nothing is wrong while Lillo is wrapped around his leg gnawing on his ankles... very cute.

Lillo was intimidated by Moe at first, but now she thinks he's pretty cool.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
[MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] I'm dying laughing ... I was searching for his toy and was thinking "oh he must've posted the wrong picture"... Then I saw the eyes and cracked up !! What's his new toy's name?

Edit: see the name now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I didn't see anything but Moe on the couch. I looked again and saw the kitteh......she gonna' get poor boy in trouble-that's what cats do.....They sure do look awfully cute together! :evil: I really like YOUR name choice the best!!!:lmaogirl:@Telly03

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Moe -- you handsome devil! One great looking 'squeaky toy' you got there!

John -- so good to see you again! Hoep all is going well with the cross-country move and you are settling in!

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
I didn't see anything but Moe on the couch. I looked again and saw the kitteh......she gonna' get poor boy in trouble-that's what cats do.....They sure do look awfully cute together! :evil: I really like YOUR name choice the best!!!:lmaogirl:@Telly03

I had the same thought, Chupacabra, hehehe, perfect for a little black kitty.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.