Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I hope your mom is OK.

She is. She was diagnosed with Breast cancer 11/2010. She made it to remission in Jan of 2012. She fell out of remission about 2 months ago. Yesterday was a setback. We found out a few months ago that her cancer has spread to her brain, lungs and spine. Although not curable they told us its fixable. She just finished radiation for the brain and is about to start chemo this week. Or was. The tumor on her lung is now pushing on her airway and making it hard to breath. They were considering putting in a stint, but have decided against it the last I heard. She is back in the hospital for a few days....she also has a UTI and an infection of the blood.

I saw her yesterday before they transferred her to the bigger hospital in Seattle. If she isn't out by the weekend, I will go see her again. She is doing well.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
She is. She was diagnosed with Breast cancer 11/2010. She made it to remission in Jan of 2012. She fell out of remission about 2 months ago. Yesterday was a setback. We found out a few months ago that her cancer has spread to her brain, lungs and spine. Although not curable they told us its fixable. She just finished radiation for the brain and is about to start chemo this week. Or was. The tumor on her lung is now pushing on her airway and making it hard to breath. They were considering putting in a stint, but have decided against it the last I heard. She is back in the hospital for a few days....she also has a UTI and an infection of the blood.

I saw her yesterday before they transferred her to the bigger hospital in Seattle. If she isn't out by the weekend, I will go see her again. She is doing well.
Ok. I'm glad she is doing well. I will pray for her and your family.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I am so sorry to hear about your Granma. I will pray for her Orion. It seems that a lot of bad things always happen all in bunches, doesn't it? You be as good as you can be Orion, 'cause your Mama has a lot to deal with. I hope your brother is dong okay-sometimes I have a little trouble understanding what you say-I think you said your brother had a seizure. I am glad you are better from the Tomato Pox. Thank you for the update, and I am really glad that you were smart enough to not be mad at Buster cause he had a toy-so you do too!!! I just love seeing you, Orion. Thank you! [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]

Most Reactions