WE'RE BAAAAACK!!!!!!

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Hello EBD friends!! Bogey and I have been on hiatus for a variety of reasons, but we are back! So much to catch up on!! For me, my life has taken some unexpected twists and turns, mostly all good, and I have been keeping extremely busy!!

Bogey is doing wonderfully!! Digestive issues are all a thing of the past! He is as sweet as ever, and is so lived by everyone who meets him. We are no linger doing pet therapy, as I saw it was not fun for him any more. He seemed very stressed afterwards and although he loved the attention and belly rubs, he did not like the inside of the nursing homes- they are kept warm and all the different smells would send him in a frenzy. Oh well!

My son has been here quite a bit and Bogey is so bonded to him! He goes into a depression every time Todd leaves for a couple of days. Luckily, todd will be moving here in a few weeks, a d I suspect he will be taking Bogey with him ALOT!!

here are some recent pics!

Good to be back. Will try to check in as much as possible!! image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
HeyMary.... Welcome back! Happy to hear the MIA time was good busy! Boogie looks happy and fantastic!

good to see you

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Welcome back! you have 2 very good looking boys there!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So nice to see you and Bogey again!!! What a handsome son you have too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Welcome back. I love the picture of your son and Bogey at the table. Two very handsome dudes!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Bogey is such a handsome boy!!!!!

OP
mer55

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Hi..where did you find such a cool harness?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
my son got it for him online at a military supply store. It's wonderful- no choking, easy to get off and on. I will get the name of the site for you and get back to you!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.