The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
@Marine91 Nice find, and a great deal. I wish I know you were at the show yesterday, we could have met up. Henri and I were there yesterday too.
We went on Friday as the crowds on Saturday would have been to much for my wife to try and navigate through.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION] I had planned on going Friday too, but my foot had an infection and was swollen so bad I could hardly walk. It was better Saturday, so I went. Did you get to see Pearl at EBRN Houston's booth? She wasn't there Saturday, so I was very disappointed I didn't get to see her. My wife went Sunday and got to see her.

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
[MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION] I had planned on going Friday too, but my foot had an infection and was swollen so bad I could hardly walk. It was better Saturday, so I went. Did you get to see Pearl at EBRN Houston's booth? She wasn't there Saturday, so I was very disappointed I didn't get to see her. My wife went Sunday and got to see her.
Yes. I got to spend a lot of time with Pearl. I posted a fe pictures of her in the photo and video forum. She is a doll and a lover for sure.