brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
This makes me want to cry. These poor babies. If I went there and saw this I would be like Melissa McCarthy in the movie Bridesmaids, and all the pups would be in my Explorer headed for Long Island. Boy would my husband be in for a surprise!! I would be the next one needing a home!!!

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
[MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION] It's all good they came out and said hi individually. For a Friday there was a tremendous amount of people on the isle where they were at so they were probably playing it safe. Tomorrow is going to be a mad house so we are deciding on if we want to go back as walking thay facility was brutal on my wife because it is so big with so much to see and watch.

HTX Bully

Aug 6, 2013
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Holly
We really wanted to go to the show but we're on our way to Port Aransas for the weekend. Great to see Pearl improving :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We really wanted to go to the show but we're on our way to Port Aransas for the weekend. Great to see Pearl improving :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We are heading that way with the boat labor day weekend. :)

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Wow she looks so great! I remember her condition when she was rescued..wow what a feel good story! Thanks for posting Todd!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
It is so nice when you get to actually see these Bullies for real I was fortunate enough last year to one from SoCal with Henny and I would love to go to the rescue and see more when I am there in November.

Thanks for sharing this pic Todd, she looks like she is coming along beautiful

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
I have been following Pearls story on facebook so heartbreaking but then again inspiring to watch this beautiful girl.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Pearl looks Beautiful, Wow, Thank God for those Wonderful People saving her, Pearl looked Beautiful before to me, she just needed a lot of Love and People that wanted to make her well.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So happy you got to see her. I wanted to go Friday, but couldn't, so I went Saturday, and she wasn't there. :( Bev my wife went Sunday and Pearl was there, so she got to see her. I'm jealous.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Wish I could have made it out to meet Pearl - I'm so happy to see her looking so lovely. Her 'swan moment' has come! I can't wait till she finds a nice forever home with a great family. Patton too - he's doing so much better! A little TLC goes a long way! Sure wish their first families would have just taken the time but no need to look back just move forward on to bigger and better things!

Members online