brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
20140714_205215.jpg Frankie sits like a big boy. Frankie is so happy we are home. Brutus got to sleep in my bed last night. I had to come home last night so I could work today and gary and the kids spent another night on the boat. Brutus took full advantage. I loved every minute of it20140713_213844.jpg

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hey not to highjack my own thread but does anyone else notice the blue dot in each picture? The pic of brutus was taken in bed last night. And the pic of frankie was taken tonight. I swear my house is haunted. Weird.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
so cute and comfy! yes, I see the spot and it is in the exact same place on both pictures, so it tells me it is something with the camera/phone lens.

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
so cute and comfy! yes, I see the spot and it is in the exact same place on both pictures, so it tells me it is something with the camera/phone lens.
:whew:

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Frankie and Brutus mustve been thrilled you came home too! Great pics. I see the blue dot..if your house was haunted im sure the spirits could come up with a scarier way of showing you theyre around..something like this..ghost (2).jpg

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
They were thrilled to see us. It takes 2 days to get them back on their routine. And while I love my son to death, he isn't the most as attentive as I would like. They aren't neglected or anything but he will do the basics to get by and usually nothing extra. I really have to figure out a way to take them with us to the beach. I'm just so scared they will overheat. Where we were, everyone had their dogs. I even saw a couple of boxers and a frenchie. So I don't really understand how they don't overheat. Am I too paranoid? The boat cabin is air conditioned but we really only sleep down there. I think they would eat the boat if I left them unattended in there anyway. Do you think I should just try it once?

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
Awesome pics! Frankie and Brutus look great!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Aww those pics are adorable… even w/the evil spirits that MAY have shown up… Lol :halloween8: I would LOVE to take the dogs to the beach, but I'm like you… totally paranoid. I'm afraid they would be miserable, and then eat up the beach house while we are gone :(

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.