5 more days!

singingintherain

May 7, 2014
Midwest
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pumba
We visited Pumba yesterday and worked it out that we will be getting him this weekend! ❤️

Here are a couple of pictures from our visit:

Pumba getting to know his forever dad better:

ru3e4ura.jpg

Pumba and his sisters spent their time chasing the shoes on our feet. Since we didn't let him take our shoes, here is Pumba running around with a grass leaf in his mouth.

jypumy9y.jpg

I'm super excited and yet nervous too. But I still can't wait either! 😆

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Aww Pumba is adorable, Congratulations!!! If you have any questions about your new baby, please ask away… that's what we are here for!!! ;)

OP
singingintherain

singingintherain

May 7, 2014
Midwest
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pumba
Aww Pumba is adorable, Congratulations!!! If you have any questions about your new baby, please ask away… that's what we are here for!!! ;)

Aw thank you! I found myself at Petco earlier pulling up the "Welcoming Home Your New Bulldog" article by [MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION] just to make sure I have everything all ready to go before Saturday. EBN has been really helpful in preparing me (at least I think so!) for what to expect. As for smelly bully farts, however, that I cannot prepare for, so I will have to roll with the punches and keep a gas mask in handy 😄

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Aw thank you! I found myself at Petco earlier pulling up the "Welcoming Home Your New Bulldog" article by [MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION] just to make sure I have everything all ready to go before Saturday. EBN has been really helpful in preparing me (at least I think so!) for what to expect. As for smelly bully farts, however, that I cannot prepare for, so I will have to roll with the punches and keep a gas mask in handy 😄

Yogurt, kefir or pwder probiotics will take care of the bully farts. We have been giving it to Harlea everyday since we got her and she has never cleared out a room.

BTW.... The next 5 days are going to be the longest days of your lives.

OP
singingintherain

singingintherain

May 7, 2014
Midwest
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pumba
Yogurt, kefir or pwder probiotics will take care of the bully farts.

Aw, I have to share my yogurt with my Pumba? Hrm... 😏 Oh, the things I have to do for him....

We are keeping busy during these next five days, but I do agree that it is feeling quite long. We are enjoying it as much as we can by doing some DIY projects while we are waiting for Saturday to come. 😊

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Aw, I have to share my yogurt with my Pumba? Hrm... 😏 Oh, the things I have to do for him....

We are keeping busy during these next five days, but I do agree that it is feeling quite long. We are enjoying it as much as we can by doing some DIY projects while we are waiting for Saturday to come. 😊

If you eat the chunky you are safe. Only give Pumba plain yogurt or kefir.

OP
singingintherain

singingintherain

May 7, 2014
Midwest
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pumba
If you eat the chunky you are safe. Only give Pumba plain yogurt or kefir.

That's good news! I didn't want to share my Greek yogurt with Pumba! 😄 But now he gets yogurt too? 😏 The Mr. is getting quite jealous that Pumba is also getting the good stuff. But then, we also want the best for our first bulldog! ❤️

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Five looooong days, He is absolutely adorable, congrats. I can feel a serious puppy fever coming....:babysleep::potty::play::paci::playing::baby::trainride::mommy::yikes:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Aw thank you! I found myself at Petco earlier pulling up the "Welcoming Home Your New Bulldog" article by @bullmama just to make sure I have everything all ready to go before Saturday. EBN has been really helpful in preparing me (at least I think so!) for what to expect. As for smelly bully farts, however, that I cannot prepare for, so I will have to roll with the punches and keep a gas mask in handy 

Just remember good quality food helps in the gas department… Lol I give our dogs a dollop of fat free plain greek yogurt at breakfast. And yes my boxer Roxie gets to indulge as well… Lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
what a sweety pie!!! Congrats!!

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
OMG Pumba is sooo cute!!! Congratulations! can't wait for more pictures of him.

OP
singingintherain

singingintherain

May 7, 2014
Midwest
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pumba
OMG Pumba is sooo cute!!! Congratulations! can't wait for more pictures of him.

Thank you! 😘 I do have another picture, but of Pumba and his sisters. They got really thirsty after their quest to attack our evil shoes. So they drank water and proceeded to plop onto their blanket:

emavagu7.jpg

All three of them are so adorable ❤️

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.