Midwest
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pumba
Saw this on Instagram. Thought I'd share! 😂
nu4umaga.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl: could not be more accurate!! LOL

Kevikell

Jun 9, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
Country
us
Bulldog(s) Names
Bridgette, Maybull & Heidi ('03-15)
OMG I love this! Mine will do some tricks but only after I command them 10x to do it...unless food is involved and then they blow through every trick they know in 5 seconds!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Soooooooooo true. They should have one running away chewing when you say " give it to me "

Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob
I think Goob was given a little extra dose of obedience. He can sit, stay, shake (right paw), high five (left paw), lay down, roll over, jump and spin, get his toy, drop it, and speak on command treat or no treat. There are times when he gives us that "you wish" look but for the most part...he obeys first time. Not normal for a bulldog? He is my first.

OP
singingintherain

singingintherain

May 7, 2014
Midwest
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pumba
I think Goob was given a little extra dose of obedience. He can sit, stay, shake (right paw), high five (left paw), lay down, roll over, jump and spin, get his toy, drop it, and speak on command treat or no treat. There are times when he gives us that "you wish" look but for the most part...he obeys first time. Not normal for a bulldog? He is my first.

That's awesome! We're taking home our Pumba in 2 weeks and I am hoping to help with him getting that extra dose of obedience too. But, I am also being realistic too since I know that as a breed, EBs tend to be hardheaded.

Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob
Oh...we see his hard headed-ness regularly. We started training him the first week we got him. My husband would tell him what to do (ex. shake or high five) and I would grab his hand and put it in mine. After repeating it over and over, he would get it down on his own. We would work on one new trick a week. Its been three years and he still likes to do his tricks. He just learned how to jump and spin in the air. He rocks.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

There are exceptions to every rule. ;)

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
The one trick Tucker has hands down, is grabbing something he shouldn't and he makes sure to run right by me..."catch me if you can!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.