cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Holly, so you guys moved and everything went okay?! Glad to see Joe in his new home...looks great!! How are you feeling? much better, I hope :daisy:

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Joe is so handsome! It looks like he has a nice big yard to enjoy. And I love that window! Looks like the perfect place for Joe to stand guard! :D

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
This is a one huge yard - hope he settled in nicely x

OP
Holly33

Holly33

Aug 23, 2013
New Hampshire
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Joe
Holly, so you guys moved and everything went okay?! Glad to see Joe in his new home...looks great!! How are you feeling? much better, I hope :daisy:

Thanks!! I somehow moved :) My Mom flew in for a few days and helped pack. My sister and my niece also came over and packed my entire kitchen for me. I wouldn't has been able to move without them. I am feeling better 😃. There is a small chance that I will need surgery next week but hopefully not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Holly33

Holly33

Aug 23, 2013
New Hampshire
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Joe
Joe is so handsome! It looks like he has a nice big yard to enjoy. And I love that window! Looks like the perfect place for Joe to stand guard! :D

Yup, it's a perfect place for him to keep an eye on things. I am thinking about getting steps and putting his bed up there. It's right next to the AC so he will stay cool.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yup, it's a perfect place for him to keep an eye on things. I am thinking about getting steps and putting his bed up there. It's right next to the AC so he will stay cool.

Wow that sounds like a dream spot for him!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
I'm so glad you and Joe got through the move! I hope you are both extremely happy in your new place!!!! Fingers crossed there will be no surgery!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Joe looks so happy. I wish you many years of happiness in your new home. And fingers crossed for no surgery.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
That's great that your family members were able to help you in such a big way, Holly. You've been thru so much. I hope you won't need the surgery too and you'll be able to heal fully from the wound.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That is one happy boy.... Happy all went well with the move and family was able to help you get in there and limit your stress. Glad you are recovering, but I really pray you won't need more surgery.

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Glad the move is over for it looks like a great place to heal and strengthen. One of my favorite spots to chill and read Joe is going to flourish one lucky boy.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Great looking yard for Joe, he looks like One Very Happy Boy. I Pray you will not have to have any more surgeries.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.