Holly33

Aug 23, 2013
New Hampshire
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Joe
IMG_9750.jpgIMG_7164.jpg

Good news..I didn't need surgery this week :DThe doctors are going to reevaluate next week. Thank you for the kind words.

I ended up reporting the other owner to the dog officer...I feel like the owner should understand that there are consequences to having his dog off-leash. He will probably just get a fine but I still think he should know.
Joe is still happy a boy...I got him a little pool...he doesn't seem thrilled with the color :tongue:

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
View attachment 74152View attachment 74153

Good news..I didn't need surgery this week :DThe doctors are going to reevaluate next week. Thank you for the kind words.

I ended up reporting the other owner to the dog officer...I feel like the owner should understand that there are consequences to having his dog off-leash. He will probably just get a fine but I still think he should know.
Joe is still happy a boy...I got him a little pool...he doesn't seem thrilled with the color :tongue:

So glad that no more surgery!!!! Hopefully everything will continue to be good. I think Joe loves his soccer ball! He'll channel his inner diva and love that pool!!!!!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.