Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, just checking in to see if you posted any new updates. Hope everything is going well and settling in. How are the guys getting along?

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Been away and was checking in to see how the boys went, love the pics, it will take time as you know, glad to hear things are going well and it will only get better ! keep us updated ! :)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Hi [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION]! Just read this post and saw the picture of you three boys!! I hope all is still going well. As of your last post on this thread-it has gone well-and I am happy for you all! Will it be the 3 Amigo's or the 3 stooges?!!!:w00t:

OP
Opie CHL

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I am so happy to say the two boys are getting along really well now! I think hershey just needed to wind down after the stress of moving and leaving his family. He is such a great dog and wants to follow me everywhere!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
This is great news, I'm sure it will take a while before he settles in, it's all new to him, and he probably misses Rick and Gizmo, and needs time to adjust.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I am so happy to say the two boys are getting along really well now! I think hershey just needed to wind down after the stress of moving and leaving his family. He is such a great dog and wants to follow me everywhere!

Aww now you have TWO shadows!!! How did he handle the July 4th weekend?!! I'm sure that was madness… Lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.