Coming Home Soon in 6 Days! After Being away for over a month

JakeP

May 6, 2014
Burbank CA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Though with a heavy heart I will be leaving my skin baby thousands of miles away from home (out of country for university), I can't wait to see my husband, my eldest son and my Jakey!!!

Here's a picture of me with my youngest son.
ja5e6emy.jpg
eja8yzen.jpg

Asked hubby to send me pictures of my Jake just this morning. Miss my boy so much! He will help me deal with my sadness.

y8yzamy2.jpg
5amemypa.jpg
u5u4adug.jpg
yjaparej.jpg
ymuvadu8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
owwwwee and he would definetly miss Mommy. Goodluck and have fun at the University. And have a safe trip.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Awe love the pics :luv:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Good luck at the uni , Jake is beautiful xxx

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Love the pictures.... Jackie will help you through missing your boy

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Owwww that sweet face!!!! Bulldogs are excellent with helping you through empty nest syndrome

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Jake will be so glad to see his Mommy back home. Jake is a Beautiful Bully Baby.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Wonderful pics and prayers over you & yours.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Caroline think of all those butt wiggles and kisses when you get home.

OP
JakeP

JakeP

May 6, 2014
Burbank CA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Thank you all for your kind words.

I do miss Jake so much!!! I know he is in good hands as my husband is indeed an alpha when it comes to Jake. I have never felt this way with emotions running high. It's like I want to be with Jake to console me because I'm a wreck :(

My youngest son is so close to me. He is 6' tall and I'm only 5'1" and so he treats me like I'm the baby because I'm short. When we go out as a family, he is the one that holds my hand. He never leaves me walking behind as he understands that my being short - my strides are going to be short. He makes fun of me all the time and never wants me to get skinny. He would say that he loves me fat coz he has so much to squeeze when he hugs me. Friends of ours are sometimes shocked that he calls me "Fat Mom", for which I'm totally okay with it coz I know I'm not really that fat yet. He and his older brother would throw words at each other like "you're mom is fat" and the other brother would say "no, you're mom is fat!" All the while watching them in the middle knowing that they are throwing mean words when in fact they are talking about me.

My kids are amazing and they are my best friends! People think I'm either their sister or their buddy as I don't look like their mom. Being so close with them, doing all things together, is making this parting so hard on me. *cry*

Jake is such a calm puppy. I love him so much and couldn't wait to be home to give him a big squeeze. Probably by then I would understand why my baby loves me fat.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you all for your kind words.

I do miss Jake so much!!! I know he is in good hands as my husband is indeed an alpha when it comes to Jake. I have never felt this way with emotions running high. It's like I want to be with Jake to console me because I'm a wreck :(

My youngest son is so close to me. He is 6' tall and I'm only 5'1" and so he treats me like I'm the baby because I'm short. When we go out as a family, he is the one that holds my hand. He never leaves me walking behind as he understands that my being short - my strides are going to be short. He makes fun of me all the time and never wants me to get skinny. He would say that he loves me fat coz he has so much to squeeze when he hugs me. Friends of ours are sometimes shocked that he calls me "Fat Mom", for which I'm totally okay with it coz I know I'm not really that fat yet. He and his older brother would throw words at each other like "you're mom is fat" and the other brother would say "no, you're mom is fat!" All the while watching them in the middle knowing that they are throwing mean words when in fact they are talking about me.

My kids are amazing and they are my best friends! People think I'm either their sister or their buddy as I don't look like their mom. Being so close with them, doing all things together, is making this parting so hard on me. *cry*

Jake is such a calm puppy. I love him so much and couldn't wait to be home to give him a big squeeze. Probably by then I would understand why my baby loves me fat.

How wonderful to have such a close and loving relationship with your sons..... I come from a family of 8, and our Mom was 4'9" and one of her nicknames was 'Fat Lady'... She wasn't all that heavy, but at her height it fit and she answered to it every time.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh my heart breaks for you leaving your skin baby at university, sounds like you have an amazing family!!! Good luck to your son, and I know you are excited to see Jake when you get back home :w00t:

Most Reactions