Hershey and Jim

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] [MENTION=4706]RaRett[/MENTION]

su4ahe5a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Awe!!!! :luv:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww this is so awesome. Jim looks so happy, his face shows all his love and happiness for Hershey. I'm sure he'll settle in soon.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Yay!! Just the update I was looking for!!! I know this will work because Jim has the dedication and love to give for it to work!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Great picture! I have no doubt that Hershey will have a great home! What a great smile Jim has, and Hershey, well he sorta' looks like "who the hell are you?!" But he will be smiling soon, in his NEW great home!! A big thank you to [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] for helping this to happen!!!

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Good news... I'm glad he made it up there... Thanks Christine and thanks Jim :-)

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
It's all going to be okay, I can see it between them :love:
I'm so happy for all concerned :)

Dear Christine...you are just too good to be true, wish we
had a million more YOU on this planet. Thank you seems
far too inadequete to say for your help today in making this
good deed of Jim's happen, just like so many other selfless
acts of caring from you. If angels walk among us, Christine,
you are their leader...thank you and I love you!

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Here is another one- Hershey giving kisses

aryja6e7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
image.jpgHi Rick, it's great news that Hershey made it to Jim. Christine is awesome for helping to transport him, and Jim is awesome for opening is heart and his home to your beloved Hershey. You are also awesome for having the love and strength to rehome your babies. It must have been so heart breaking to say goodbye and let Hershey go today, I can't even imagine what you are feeling and how sad this was for you, especially with all your health concerns you're dealing with as well. You made the most unselfish and loving decision. I have been following your posts, and I'm so sorry the doctors haven't been able to find the cause of you're paralysis. I hope and pray that you can get better, or at least get stronger and improve while at rehab. I'm sending lots of hugs, love and prayers your way. As hard as this is, and as sad it is to let your babies go, you haven't really, they are with the best people. Everyone on EBN is like a big bully family, where we support, love and care for each other and all our bullies. I have never seen a site where strangers do this for one another. Hershey and Gizmo will be loved and cared for while you concentrate on healing, and you can see them and visit them through emails, pictures and updates. I truly hope you stay on this site and keep in touch with us. Take care and be strong. We're all praying and cheering for you, and we're all here for you.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
View attachment 73752Hi Rick, it's great news that Hershey made it to Jim. Christine is awesome for helping to transport him, and Jim is awesome for opening is heart and his home to your beloved Hershey. You are also awesome for having the love and strength to rehome your babies. It must have been so heart breaking to say goodbye and let Hershey go today, I can't even imagine what you are feeling and how sad this was for you, especially with all your health concerns you're dealing with as well. You made the most unselfish and loving decision. I have been following your posts, and I'm so sorry the doctors haven't been able to find the cause of you're paralysis. I hope and pray that you can get better, or at least get stronger and improve while at rehab. I'm sending lots of hugs, love and prayers your way. As hard as this is, and as sad it is to let your babies go, you haven't really, they are with the best people. Everyone on EBN is like a big bully family, where we support, love and care for each other and all our bullies. I have never seen a site where strangers do this for one another. Hershey and Gizmo will be loved and cared for while you concentrate on healing, and you can see them and visit them through emails, pictures and updates. I truly hope you stay on this site and keep in touch with us. Take care and be strong. We're all praying and cheering for you, and we're all here for you.

:cry: that was beautiful Monica, so true and very touching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
View attachment 73752Hi Rick, it's great news that Hershey made it to Jim. Christine is awesome for helping to transport him, and Jim is awesome for opening is heart and his home to your beloved Hershey. You are also awesome for having the love and strength to rehome your babies. It must have been so heart breaking to say goodbye and let Hershey go today, I can't even imagine what you are feeling and how sad this was for you, especially with all your health concerns you're dealing with as well. You made the most unselfish and loving decision. I have been following your posts, and I'm so sorry the doctors haven't been able to find the cause of you're paralysis. I hope and pray that you can get better, or at least get stronger and improve while at rehab. I'm sending lots of hugs, love and prayers your way. As hard as this is, and as sad it is to let your babies go, you haven't really, they are with the best people. Everyone on EBN is like a big bully family, where we support, love and care for each other and all our bullies. I have never seen a site where strangers do this for one another. Hershey and Gizmo will be loved and cared for while you concentrate on healing, and you can see them and visit them through emails, pictures and updates. I truly hope you stay on this site and keep in touch with us. Take care and be strong. We're all praying and cheering for you, and we're all here for you.

Again, Monica...perfectly stated and echoing many of our thoughts,
thank you & GOD bless <3

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.