Gene's Saturday out.

OP
Gene_the demon

Gene_the demon

Oct 22, 2010
El Paso, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Gene "The Demon"
[MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION]: We got some snow, but not too much. i hate it when it snows here though its like the end of the world! people driving 30 on a 60 the day AFTER it snowed and the roads are dry :angry: and car crashes left and right lol but oh well. Lol i know were a bit confusing but hey we just want to make our women happy! :p
do you know any rescues in TX that let the adopter be from out of the city? i would like my next bully to be a rescue too.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
@Gene_the demon wow it like everyone around got some but us :( how did gene like it? thats how everyone gets here i drive 45 mins to work and it should be interesting in the morning they are saying the roads are supposed to be icy...ummmmm?!? hey at least some want us happy, guess yall know better than to piss us off lmao....

there are 2 rescues that i know of one is in dallas lone star bulldog rescue and the other one is in houston. the one we are looking at is from the dallas one and his name is bosely hes adorabull!!!! i saw one in houston his name is chubby a brindle one that adorabull too someone either kept a tight chain around his neck or something has a big gash in between his ears :( i believe he is a yr old.. both rescues have a fb page

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.