Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gene's Saturday out.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Gene "The Demon"
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Gene's Saturday out.

@lexterwayne: we are in el paso but they live in a little town right outside of the state line called chaparral, NM.
    aww but sometimes i kinda look forward to have a lazy huge couch potato bully i love lex though, i wanted an all white one too but when the lady showed me gene i fell in love with him. who knows maybe ill get a new addition with the tax returns

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lacey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Silva and Stella
    Likes (Received)

Cute pics! There are lots of bulldogs in Windsor but no one we see often.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Anonymous

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    lex 19 months
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

@gene_the_demon thats cool did yall get any snow we are in abilene and we just got rain ya lex sure is gettin to be a couch potato lol jeff has always wanted a white one and hes the one that picked out lex he kept saying you want him i was like he's yours you pick. guys lol. we are looking to adopt this one eb in dallas hes a cutie!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Gene "The Demon"
    Likes (Received)

@lexterwayne: We got some snow, but not too much. i hate it when it snows here though its like the end of the world! people driving 30 on a 60 the day AFTER it snowed and the roads are dry and car crashes left and right lol but oh well. Lol i know were a bit confusing but hey we just want to make our women happy!
    do you know any rescues in TX that let the adopter be from out of the city? i would like my next bully to be a rescue too.

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    lex 19 months
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

@Gene_the demon wow it like everyone around got some but us how did gene like it? thats how everyone gets here i drive 45 mins to work and it should be interesting in the morning they are saying the roads are supposed to be icy...ummmmm?!? hey at least some want us happy, guess yall know better than to piss us off lmao....

there are 2 rescues that i know of one is in dallas lone star bulldog rescue and the other one is in houston. the one we are looking at is from the dallas one and his name is bosely hes adorabull!!!! i saw one in houston his name is chubby a brindle one that adorabull too someone either kept a tight chain around his neck or something has a big gash in between his ears i believe he is a yr old.. both rescues have a fb page
    Last edited by lexterwayne; 01-10-2011 at 05:20 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads