Hiding place

foxy131

Feb 15, 2014
Lola has a new hiding place...under the bed. I don't know why she loves it so much, there's nothing under it...and I'm afraid she'll get stuck because she barely fits under it!

8umanadu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cuddles116

Jan 15, 2013
Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brock & Brink
Aww Brock does under the bed too and his chunky butt has gotten stuck...or he was lazy and didn't want to shimmy back out. Don't be worried though if they can squish in, you can totally squish em out ;)

Kevikell

Jun 9, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
Country
us
Bulldog(s) Names
Bridgette, Maybull & Heidi ('03-15)
My oldest bully loved hiding under the bed until she got too big. Then she started going into the closet and laying under the hanging clothes. Now that we keep the closet door closed she likes to lay under the computer desk. I think it's just comforting to them and makes them feel safe. We don't use a crate but if we did I'm sure she would go in there instead. :)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
We used to have big dogs. As they grew, they still wanted under the bed-so my husband and I put the bed on wooden blocks to make it higher! It's like their cave.

OP
foxy131

foxy131

Feb 15, 2014
She lays under the coffee table too. It's cute...but so hard to get her out from under the bed at times!
ne2u5ehu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
What a little cutie. They do love to get into things and hide sometimes, I think it makes them feel secure.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl: ...... love it!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online