Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Just thought I'd pop in n say hello. Brie has grown. She is now 1 1/2 yrs old . image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg Sry they are sideways n upside down, but it wouldn't be Brie if they all posted correctly! Lol

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Good seeing your post here, Lisa! Brie is looking fabulous...great job, Momma!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Brie is a beautiful young lady! Great to see her!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Brie is so beautiful!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Beautiful Ms. Brie! good to see you. Hope all is well

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Brie looks amazing!!! Glad to see you back here stranger!!! :w00t:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Hey welcome back!! Brie is beautiful as ever!

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Thank you all! It is great yo be back :) we have missed you lovely lot of ppl. Now, I need help. Brie is beautiful n sends hugs to you all. But...she has become aggressive toward my 9 yo. She has snapped at him several times, 1 time for trying to get his bone out for her from under the couch, another for trying to get a piece of kibble for her that fell under the couch. She growls at him she. He holds her good bowl n if he tells her to wait she goes after him. She growled at him yesterday when she was trying to climb up on me n he came over to let her. The worst was 3 days ago. He was I'm guessing annoying or teasing her by chasing her w a small remote cat. I told him to stop by the didn't right away. When he did stop, he laid down in the floor w his toy. She was across the room from him watching. She growled n ran at him, lunging n bit him on the head. We had yo take him to the ER and he needed staples to close the sound. It was very deep. Thankfully on the near n not face. So, I'm going back to square one. No privileges for her, placement training, prong collar heel, sit, stay and having Kyan do the training w her as well several times a day. He is to never be on the blood when she is free, always to let her slowly and always be above her. I'm not having him feed her again until things settle. I feel at a loss. I think she has claimed me and he has annoyed her enough over the past year that while she loves him, he is beneath her and a litter mate. He did put his hands In Her bowl when she was a puppy. But it was always me feeding her, sitting w her, petting her training her etc.no,us, I think I elevated her bu allowing her on the couch n bed w me too early? Before he had a chance yo establish himself perhaps? I funny. Any thoughts would be appreciate. The thought of giving her up is not an option for me, I must make this work. But I can't have her doing this to my son. Help please!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.