I FINALLY got VIDEO!!!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Ok so I used my camera to tape and uploaded a video I have tried this in the past and it would not play, I think I finally got it figured out!!! Yea, slow learner me!!!

This is a video of today when we took Vegas to the Saltwater fish store because finally after waiting over two weeks we were able to buy fish and the owner Loooves him :luv:, This is what he does when I put the harness on because he knows harness=bye-bye.

I know it is long and boring, but this was my first attempt to tape so please be bored and watch it through, we think it is sooo cute that he whines like this everytime we harness him.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Well :poo:, never mind!!! Why does it play on photobucket and won't play on here?????

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I haven't uploaded any videos but I do remember that everybody seems to say to upload to Youtube first and then add the link on here.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
OK now how do I just upload the video and not the whole file??? Those are some nasty pictures attached, lol!!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I know it is long and boring but the end is where he tells me he really wants to go!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
OK I watched it now .... those are the kind of noises that Maggie makes when she can see somebody out of the car window and yet they don't see her .... so cute!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
I love how the hubby is just giggling at the end of the video .... :lol:

I think he :heart: Vegas!!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
LOL Oh I love it! So glad to finally see a video of him. Not that he ever looked anywhere near fat but I know you always say he is real lean and I can see that alot better now, he has a very nice athletic bully body! So handsome! Samson cries too if I put his harness on then don't get out the door fast enough so I wait until I am completely ready to leave so I don't have to hear him "complain."

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I love the Vegas one toofer it is soooo cute!

If you want to post the actual video here on the site, you will need a youtube account and upload it to youtube. Then all you need to do is use the video tags (looks like a film strip in the editing bar) or just put [video] in front and [/video] in back. It will not work with photobucket unfortunately....

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Yay, you did it!! Believe me, I went thru that trying to post a regular picture! I was sure it would post and then it wasn't there. I haven't even tried to do a video yet. Gertie makes that noise when she wants out of her crate. I've never heard Ida do it.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Thanks for all of you watching, I know it is long and boring, [MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION], believe me the harness goes on 30 seconds before we leave, although I think it is cute, it gets annoying, I learned the hard way! I did this today as a trial video. And thank you about his size he is a lean, mean, fighting machine, :lol: so mean that everybody in the saltwater fish store was paying more attention to him than the fish and he was loving everybody, the owner actually took about 8 pictures of him for her personal use!! [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION], as much as he gripes about the cost of his food, the daily cleaning of his face and butt, the drool, the slobber, he does :heart: Vegas, his favorite saying to anybody that will listen is "He eats better than us!!" and that is kind of true!!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
i love vegas's little strut he has going on he sure is working it!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.