Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Oh boy looks like you're in trouble...he is sooo darn cute!!! love all the pictures specially the ones with your pretty daughter!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww Lou is so sweet, love the pictures with your daughter, what a cutie, and Riggins. It looks like he fits right in with your family, I think he's a keeper.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Ut Uo looks who is really really comfy in your house!! you may want to start working on hubby real soon.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh my goodness, he looks adorable!!! Seems to be getting along fine w/the whole family… such great news!!! :w00t:

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
What cutie boys Lou and Riggins are. Looks like a very happy family in progress.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
PRECIOUS...so so precious all your babies are beauties!

:giggle: future foster failure.... :giggle:

OP
Rigginsluv11

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
Thank you everyone! Lelouch is the perfect foster. If it wasn't for my husband and I felt financially 100% comfortably taking on 2 bullies, I would adopt him in a heartbeat. He fit in with the family from day 1. He will always be a part of our family though. 😊

I have good and bad news though. We have to take Lou for a meet and greet with a potential adopter tomorrow at 1. 😞 I'm just not ready!! Lol. I've only had him a week. So there is a chance that he will leave that meeting with a new family. I went out and bought some fabric last night to make him a blanket to take with him incase he is adopted. And my daughter slept with it last night so it would smell like her. ❤️ Whenever he goes, I'm going to miss my Lou-man so much!!

AmandaH12

Jun 16, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mac
Awwww . How sweet of your daughter . And what a good thing you are doing by fostering. When Mac gets older ... I may consider it. Wishing Lou the best of luck ")

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Kind of heart breaking when they fit so well but only fostering hope all 3 of you and your husband handle that transition with out to much heart ache. And if you ever do get to keep one of the fostered bullies they will be truly blessed. Thank you for doing this, so many of us can't so we in some way are fostering threw you and your stories and pic. Could not of asked for a better person for the job. :bow:

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
I saw pics of Lou on Facebook today with his new family. I know you're sad but please know you are an angel in this set babies life!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.