OP
jortiz9758

jortiz9758

Aug 22, 2010
Pembroke Pines Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
What new camera did you get? You sure use it well!!!!!:up:
It is a Canon Rebel SLR with a huge zoom lens. I took those pictures zoomed in while he was way across the doggie park.
Once I get the hang of all the settings I should get some really nice pics.
Thanks!

OP
jortiz9758

jortiz9758

Aug 22, 2010
Pembroke Pines Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
Yep.... that is the stuff.... bummer. I described Yuna as being splattered with grease hahahahaha.

Maybe next you can try shampoo experimenting....

Actually that is exactly where I'm at. The vet suggested I try an antifungal shampoo from my local feed store.
I bought an equine antifungal shampoo and have been using it. So far so good. It contains sulphur, s acid , b peroxide.
He is super soft smells great and his stinky face does not come back right away.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1104]jortiz9758[/MENTION], about 4 months ago Vegas had yeast bad in his face and smelled horriable, I took him to the vet and was given an anti-fungal--anti-yeast shampoo for him. It does not lather hardly at all put I massage it all over his body and it has to stay on for about 10 minutes, he does not care because he just stands and drinks the dirty tub water. Then I rinse real good. I take a washcloth with the shampoo and get his facial wrinkels real good then a clean wet cloth and wipe real good. He is super soft and his face smell had decreased a ton. Best of all his shedding has dramatically changed, I bet 90% less!! Although he has not had any yeast in over 4 months my vet recommended to always use it. I hope the shampoo works for Bruno.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I think he is what the AKC recognise as ... a stud-muffin ...... :bully:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh I did :) you're welcome of course!

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Bruno is so handsome, he is such a beautiful colour! And awesome pics I would :heart: one of those cameras, my friend has a Canon and her pics are amazing too!

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
@desertskybulldogs do you know where to get ivomec in canada? is that the stuff for cattle, and can you get it at the tsc store....if so how do you perscribe the dosage?...sorry for all the questions lol

Most Reactions