Foster Lou has Arrived!!!

IPickedADaisy

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Apr 11, 2013
CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy Mae Hambone & Roscoe Pee Hambone (RIP)
So happy for Lou to have a loving foster family. Good you're taking it slow with Riggins but it sounds like they are doing fine. Kudos to your family for doing this.

OP
Rigginsluv11

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
Lou is a doll!!! I love his brindle coloring. I saw pics of him on Facebook during his journey to you, I'm so glad he's with you and looks like he's having a ball!!! You are doing such a good thing

Aww he is just awesome. I'll be posting lots of pics on FB of his time with us 😊 He just had a bath, teeth brushed, ears cleaned and all of his wrinkles/rolls cleaned. He was so good through all of that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Rigginsluv11

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
He's precious! How is Riggins getting along?

They are doing great! They are both super playful! It is the cutest thing to see. Lou is actually lying on my lap right now and Riggy is lying next to me. ❤️

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
I'm so glad they are getting along. Thank you so much for helping Lou.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
They are doing great! They are both super playful! It is the cutest thing to see. Lou is actually lying on my lap right now and Riggy is lying next to me. ❤️

So Precious. You kiss my sweet little grumpy face Riggins for me. I show my husband Riggins all the time from Instagram and when we see his little grumpy face we both look at each other, shake our heads and say "...Riggins..." he's fallen for him as much as i have.

OP
Rigginsluv11

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
So Precious. You kiss my sweet little grumpy face Riggins for me. I show my husband Riggins all the time from Instagram and when we see his little grumpy face we both look at each other, shake our heads and say "...Riggins..." he's fallen for him as much as i have.

Awww that makes me so happy! ❤️ Thank you!! Here is my couch right now 😊
9a9erera.jpg

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Awww that makes me so happy! ❤️ Thank you!! Here is my couch right now 
9a9erera.jpg

OMG!!!! So fantastic!!! Lou is just making himself right at home, he looks like he fits right in!

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Hes adorable xx

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
owww how sweet is that! looks like he's a cuddler too. goodluck with him. seems like you're going to have a blast with him :).

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=11595]Rigginsluv11[/MENTION], I am really enjoying the photos of Lou in your house, all comfy and relaxed, and looking so HAPPY. I was curious on Lou's story...do u have much background about him? is he in generally good health. He's such a handsome boy!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG.... he is awesome! Love him!!!

best of luck

OP
Rigginsluv11

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
[MENTION=11595]Rigginsluv11[/MENTION], I am really enjoying the photos of Lou in your house, all comfy and relaxed, and looking so HAPPY. I was curious on Lou's story...do u have much background about him? is he in generally good health. He's such a handsome boy!
He is a sweetheart! All I know is that he came from TN and was owned by a guy that I believe moved in with his gf/fiancé. I'm not quite sure the reason but he stayed in his crate for approx 20 hours a day from what I was told. His Dad had a very hard time surrendering him. I was told they both cried a lot and it was very sad to see. 😞 They knew he deserved better. So thankfully he made the decision to put him in B2TRs hands. He is up to date on all of his shots. He seems very healthy and so full of life! I believe he is 2. I've looked him over really well and I've only found two little sores on his feet. The owner of the rescue said that they are caused by food allergies. I've put him on Fromm so hopefully those will clear up soon. Other than that, he's perfectly perfect! 😊

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online