Riggins First Time Paddle Boarding!

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
I bought Riggins his life jacket (thank you for all the suggestions!) and a pair of doggles (goggles for dogs) today. We went out on the paddle board together for the first time 😃 He did great and only fell in once. I think he thought he could walk on water. 😂 I loved having him with me!!
His doggles were a little crooked
IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/15/apytuta3.jpg[/IMG]
I sat and paddled for a while...
para8y5u.jpg

And then I stood!
mehuzeny.jpg

Photobomb! 🐶
bynudynu.jpg

Resting his head when we took a break
umu9uteb.jpg

A bit dirty from diving head first into the dirt bank 😂
yburu7uv.jpg

Watching the boats
u2atysa7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
What great shots and fun, good looking bully thanks so much for sharing - would of loved to see when he realized you can't walk on water

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Wonderful pictures, Riggins is a Great Looking Bully. He is a Sweetheart.

Jamison11

Jan 18, 2014
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Floyd
Great pics looks like you all had fun.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
love all the pictures! looks like a very fun day!

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Sensational, how great you can take him with you, he is beautiful , love the pic of you standing and Riggins on the board with the tongue out !

OP
Rigginsluv11

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
Thanks everyone!!! 😊

It was so funny but scared the crap out of me too! He was walking along my board from the front back to me and just walked right off the side! 😂 I went, "Riggins!" and immediately grabbed the handles on his life jacket and pulled him on my board. It all happened so fast! He wasn't so daring after that. Lol. He seemed to have a great time though.

I was afraid it would be too hot here in SC but he didn't pant once. He drinks water out of bottles so I made sure to give him lots and stayed along the shore when possible for shade. And we stopped on shady banks a lot to let him get off. While your paddling, there is a nice breeze so that was really good for him. 😃 I didn't travel too far from the dock incase he got hot or didn't like it. But he was great! Can't wait to go again!!

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
Thanks for sharing those great pics, I thoroughly enjoyed them, put a smile on my face! Glad it was a great day!!!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Riggins looked like he was having a blast. I've always wanted to paddle board, maybe I'll give it a try this summer!!!
great pictures

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That was awesome and I enjoyed the pics. He looks like he was having a great time out there and loving it. He's a natural on the board.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
what an awesome day you all had.... love the :stinkeye: in the one photo

foxy131

Feb 15, 2014
It was so funny but scared the crap out of me too! He was walking along my board from the front back to me and just walked right off the side! 😂 I went, "Riggins!" and immediately grabbed the handles on his life jacket and pulled him on my board. It all happened so fast! He wasn't so daring after that. Lol. He seemed to have a great time though.

We took Lola to a creek today and she was fine where the water was about 4 or 5 inches deep. But we got in the deeper area and she just walked right off the edge and went in head first to the deeper water. It freaked us out as well! She did it one more time and then refused to go near the drop off. Our fearless daredevil wasn't so fearless anymore. Next weekend we'll remember her life jacket!

We were talking about trying to take her on a paddle board or kayak. So excited to know she won't be the only bully on the water!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.