She better stop growing soon!

Maruko

Feb 24, 2014
Dallas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Maruko
Very cute!! I wish they stop growing too! They grow way too fast!! I miss old times when I can put mine on my lap :)

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Awww, Roxie is too cute. Well, enjoy every minute of her b/c they sure do grow up so fast!

@nubonics, your boy is as big as Tate who's also around 70 lbs. He's on a diet right now though to lose about 7 of those lbs. Last night I picked him up b/c I needed to get my strength training in. He's one heavy boy!!

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
@calibaker you're telling me! Curly has hip dysplasia too :( so we are on a mission to get his weight down but in the mean time I'm practicing picking him up in case he needs help in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AllieCoop

Jun 8, 2014
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Allie Grace and Cooper Jax
I have a boy and girl and they are 20wks old and she is 30 and he is about 35 lbs. They are very active, healthy and happy but I was wondering same thing about how much they should be weighing. Your lil girl is very cute

pattonsmom

Apr 9, 2014
CT
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
General Patton
Your girl is absolutely gorgeous!! I love when you post pictures!! My boy will be 5 months on Monday and he is 32lbs and getting very heavy to pick up out of his crate when he does not want to get up in the morning! I was just telling someone the other day that I wish mine could stay this size forever. Such dolls they are. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
what an absolute beauty she is becoming

OP
AC2115

AC2115

Apr 1, 2014
Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxie
Roxie is coming along beautifully lots of pics so you can remember these slender times.

I literally laughed out loud! "Slender Times" :tongue:

NOW this started... good times! rox.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online