Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
This little girl is a barrel of laughs...
My husband and I are sitting on the couch with Vegas. Vegas is an "early to bed" type of boy...Orion is a "up real late" kinda girl. I see Orion go into Vegas's kennel...and ask Mark to hold onto Vegas. Vegas usually will try to get Orion out of his kennel, and a tiff is usually in the making. But, Vegas doesn't stir. I see Orion's white baby bully butt sticking in the air heading out backwards from Vegas's kennel. Which can only mean one thing. Sure enough...Orion tuggs Vegas's kennel pad out of his kennel and in front of the fireplace. She is now warm and comfy...and snoring like crazy.
(I think I've told this story before, but she's done it again...so I'm sharing again)

Last edited:

froggz

Mar 30, 2010
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie
That is just way too cute! I didn't catch it the first time so thanks for sharing! It so proves bullies aren't stupid by any means.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
That does it. O wouldn't like living here. We don't have a fireplace. Such a little smartie!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Orion is one very clever little bullie!! :luv:

kcdaisy

Jan 3, 2011
Kansas City
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
This little girl is a barrel of laughs...
My husband and I are sitting on the couch with Vegas. Vegas is an "early to bed" type of boy...Orion is a "up real late" kinda girl. I see Orion go into Vegas's kennel...and ask Mark to hold onto Vegas. Vegas usually will try to get Orion out of his kennel, and a tiff is usually in the making. But, Vegas doesn't stir. I see Orion's white baby bully butt sticking in the air heading out backwards from Vegas's kennel. Which can only mean one thing. Sure enough...Orion tuggs Vegas's kennel pad out of his kennel and in front of the fireplace. She is now warm and comfy...and snoring like crazy.
(I think I've told this story before, but she's done it again...so I'm sharing again)

This is really funny, and so darned cute! Evidently Orion has her priorities all figured out!

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
I can understand Vegas getting irritated at her, but she is sooo cute.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
O is the most awesomist. love love love her. :luv:

She can do no wrong. Vegas will have to deal. :p

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.