This is how General Patton feels about the new place.....

pattonsmom

Apr 9, 2014
CT
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
General Patton
Over the weekend my boyfriend and I moved into a new place. The new place is HUGE and beautiful and we could not be happier. GP on the other hand doesn't share Mommy's and Daddy's excitement. He much prefered the old place as it was all carpet. Here is a pic of him protesting the new hardwood floors that I love so much! The joke in our house now is that we have a cat! As he walks from couch to table to chair to windowsill....anything to not have to touch the floor!

crate.jpg

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww. Poor baby. These guys are so OCD. Lol. They hate change, but I'm sure he'll get used to his new home soon.
Congratulations on your new home. I love hardwood floors, they're so much easier to clean, just sweep and Swiffer, and then damp mop.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
He'll get there, it's so funny what sets them off. I would kill to have all hardwood floors, I'm a huge anti-carpet person.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Poor little man his OCD has kicked in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
He will soon LOVE the hardwoods! It is a great place for them to splat out and cool off as Vegas does on our tile. We moved into our new home when Vegas was 2 (he's now a little over 5) it took him a few days to adjust, but he did pretty quickly.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Hope the General is adapting!!!

Julzz9170

Apr 15, 2014
New jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fatso, Romeo
That's so funny!! fatso was afraid of our wood floors when we got them last year.he would try to run past them and slip and slide all over the place!!

OP
pattonsmom

pattonsmom

Apr 9, 2014
CT
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
General Patton
Hope the General is adapting!!!

He was actually! He now spends more time on the couch, which is okay by us because we allowed him on the furniture at the last place and he actually preferred to lay at our feet on the carpet now I have a snuggle buddy ON the couch. We do put blankets on the ground (until I find an area rug that I like!) and those seem to be an okay fix for now. He tolerates it. :)

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Awe, poor guy. As others have said, he'll come around. I have a picture in my head of him walking on the very tips of his nails with his back arched, like a scared cat would look like.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.