My boy Jackson, in his updated Eddie's cart.

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
I recently had Eddie's Wheels upgrade my boy Jackson's cart to a neutral balance cart, because he was having more issues related to his condition. Here is a short video of him trying out his upgraded wheels, hope you enjoy it:

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
Awww looking awesome. Ya the wheels are nice. Great job.

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Jackson You are the Sweetest. Good Looking Baby You are. You are doing GREAT on your new cart. Love to You Jackson.
sign0168.gif

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Jackson looks amazing :w00t: What is wrong w/him, if you don't mind me asking? I recognized Eddie's Wheels from Griffin on FB...

OP
BrianW

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
My boy Jackson has gone through some major health problems: such as major spine surgery (to remove a mass that was wrapped and ran through his spine), two rear Crutiate Ligament/Miniscual tear operations, and is presently going through problems with stones in his bladder and major nerve problems related to the problems with his spine.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:luv: so awesome.... he is one very happy and handsome boy!!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
What a handsome boy! He is a hero-I can tell and YOU are a SUPERHERO for giving him such a wonderful chance at a good life!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
What a sweet baby!!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.