Deja vu.. Sister Stella comes for a visit.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Re: Déjà vu.. Sister Stella comes for a visit.

OMG these pics have made my day!!! Did Kevin recognize Stella right away? I'm sure momma Molly was ready for them to leave… LOL

OP
TheLost

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)

What kind of camera do you have because that is what I am asking for at Christmas
Nikon D7100 with a Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 lens

Did Kevin recognize Stella right away?
Stella is technically why my wife decided to breed Molly last year. My wife's friend wanted a 'Molly' of her own but couldn't find a reputable breeder... so in the fall of last year Molly 1.0 gave birth to Stella/Molly 2.0 (and 5 others :fie: ).

Long story short.. Kevin gets to hang out with most of his siblings regularly.. Stella most of all.

I'm sure momma Molly was ready for them to leave… LOL

She still goes into momma mode with all her puppies.. She'll push them to the ground and give them a thorough cleaning all the time. She's always a bit mopey when one leaves, so she extra 'babies' Kevin (much to Kevin's embarrassment.. "You've got a little smutz on your tookus dear, let me clean that for you".. "MOM!! Im a big boy.. you don't need to lick that any more!!!").

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley

How adorable!! it doesn't take long for them to start getting big!!!

Members online

No members online now.