Pictures of my Girls at the Horny Goat Brewery

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
A local Brewery called the Horny Goat Brewery not only serves some great food and awesome beer.... but they allow pups to hang out and chill on their entire patio (and I also think inside - the hostess mentioned on Sunday). Here are some photos of my Girls (Brandi Alexander and Miss Daisey) hanging out there.

HG1.jpg HG2.jpg HG3.jpg HG4.jpg HG5.jpg HG6.jpg HG7.jpg HG8.jpg HG9.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That is pretty darn cool.... which of your girls was trying to eat the tire on the hummer? I love her freckles too!

OP
BrianW

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
That is pretty darn cool.... which of your girls was trying to eat the tire on the hummer? I love her freckles too!

Thanks!! The little white girl is Miss Daisey (backyard breeder rescue) and the red and white girl is Brandi (puppymill rescue).

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
That is so cute. Awesome that they let you bring your dog. Bet they were stars that day huh? So cute. Ya I also love the fact she is trying to eat the tire like a chew toy.

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thanks!! The little white girl is Miss Daisey (backyard breeder rescue) and the red and white girl is Brandi (puppymill rescue).

they are both beauties, but I thought it funny how she was all over that massive tire!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Cute picture!! Makes me thirsty though

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Brian, I love the pictures of your girls, they are so beautiful. What an awesome bar, that lets you take your dogs with you, and I love the name. I was wondering about the title when I read it. Lol. Cool name.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Brian, Great Pictures of your Babies, really good looking Bully's you have there.:yes:

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Proud Papa s R us thanks Brian wonder how many of us guys brag and show off their bullies. Daisy seems like such a cracker and I bet Brandi gets caught up in her wake.

OP
BrianW

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi (RIP - 2015).....My Baby Girl, I believe in my heart and soul that you brought so much joy, laughter, love, and smiles to everyone you ever met through out your life with us. You were a very amazing girl in every way and I thank god every day that we were able to have you in our life. I think, talk and send my love to you daily, as I will the rest of my life..... everything you have done in life will never be forgotten. You were my life and always be part of my life.

I hope it brought a smile to anyone's face who viewed her pictures here and any of my other posts out here.

sleepy3.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
@BrianW So sorry for the loss of your little girl. She was a beautiful gal, Both outside(and I am sure)and inside. You gave her a wonderful life-as she did for you, as well. Unfortunately, we all have to go through the pain of losing, but never having them would have been so much worse. She is a beautiful Bullie angel, and my prayers are with you in your loss. I know how it hurts. :pray: The love she gave you will never be forgotten. She was a lucky gal to have you in her life.:angelheart:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Brandi was a beautiful girl.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online